We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Terramyacin

patarnoldpatarnold Junior Member
edited August 2009 in Producers and Vets
Can I use terramycin soluble powder to treat suspected BLACKHEAD in turkey poults? I do not have access to vet that will take on "turkeys", so i can only go on homeopathic or advice of others. I have turkey poult that just died unexpectedly; another has droppings with yellow in it. A little lethargic, but drinking and eating so far. Quarantined away from 2 other poults that seem okay. I have started everyone on terramyacin. Will this help?

Comments

• flintstoneflintstone Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    patarnold wrote:
    Can I use terramycin soluble powder to treat suspected BLACKHEAD in turkey poults? I do not have access to vet that will take on "turkeys", so i can only go on homeopathic or advice of others. I have turkey poult that just died unexpectedly; another has droppings with yellow in it. A little lethargic, but drinking and eating so far. Quarantined away from 2 other poults that seem okay. I have started everyone on terramyacin. Will this help?
    It is probably a good question for a vet to answer