We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Are you a job seeker/employer?

meenameena Junior Member
edited November 2009 in Employment/Jobs
Dear all,

Are you in search of good employer? or Are you in search of talented candidate?

Here is the solution!!! Yes, www.vetjobsindia.com is the right place for you.

This job portal daily updates with new job information avavilable across country and countries abroad. You will be updated with detailed information on vacancy. Not only just job information but also updated with new happening things in world. You can also participate in discussion forum and give your views in particular subject or you can share your doubts here.

For employers this is an excellent portal which has 6000+ registred users in our database. You can post your job information in our portal and get the rigth, talented candidate in your organisation.

This portal is exclusively for veteinarians. We provide exclusive job information on veterinary related fields.

If you feel that you have come to the right place!!! Then why delay? Just log onto www.vetjobsindia.com and get full access to our website.

If you have any queries,feel free to contact us at coordinator@vetjobsindia.com
Regards,

Meena. K
Co-ordinator, vetjobsindia
www.vetjobsindia.com

Comments

• DR.ABDUL BASITDR.ABDUL BASIT Junior Member
    edited March 2009
    CURRICULUM VITAE

DR. ABDUL BASIT
    (DVM, RVMP)
    (B. Sc Hon’s)

OBJECTIVE
    To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in public or private sectors, where
    I can utilize my knowledge and abilities, acquired in my graduation Programme with
    Devotion and painstaking in my concerned discipline.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1 Father’s Name. Abdul Aleem

2 Date of Birth. 04 Jan 1979

3 Local. Mastung (Pakistan)

4 Nationality Pakistan

5 Religion Islam

6 N.I.C No. 54400-2081403-9

7 Passport No. AB3874031

8 CELL No. +923333728506 / +923453254619

9 E-Mail. alizai79@yahoo.com

10 Address. Karaiz Miana Killi Sheikhan Mastung.

11 Postal address. AL-Shahviz Property Dealer near Elementary
    Collage Arbab Karam Khan Road Quetta,
    Balochistan, Pakistan.
    ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION

Qualification Board Marks Obtained Pass Year Division
    D.V.M
    (Doctor of Veterinary Science) Sindh Agriculture University Tando jam
    2nd
    B. Sc (Chemistry, Geography, Zoology) University of Balochistan.
    2nd
    F.Sc
    (Pre-medical) B.B.I.S.E 692 1998 1st
    S.S.C
    (Science) Federal Govt:
    ISLAMABAD 431 1996 2nd

WORKED EXPERIENCE

1 Worked in Bank as Public Relations Officer.
    2 Participated in 3month’s Training on Veterinary Medicine, Livestock, Held at Different Departments of Livestock.
    3 Participated in Training on Veterinary Medicine, Livestock & Social Mobilization Held at Veterinary Hospital & Shees Hotel Quetta Arranged by Balochistan Rural Support Programme from 23rd April to 3rd May, 2007.
    4 Worked as Coordinator in CLEWS Training held at DLO BRSP Office Kalat from 28th June to 8th July, 2007.
    5 Worked as District Veterinary Officer + Social Mobilizer (Field Unit Mangocher) in Balochistan Rural Support Programme Field Unit Kalat from 26th March 2007 to 22 FEB 2008.
    6 Worked as office Assistant, Sales & Service
    7 Worked in Flood Relief with BRSP+UNICEF at Distt: Khuzdar (NAAL), as D.V.O.
    8 Working in Poultry , Sheep, Goat & Cattle Farming in Private Sector Since 5 Years,
    9 Working as Assistant District Livestock Officer from 29/01/2008 till now.

COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE

10 Microsoft office world

11 Microsoft office power point

12 Adobe Photo Shop

13 Internet browsing

INTRESTS/HOBBIES

14 Playing Cricket

15 Listening Music

16 Making Friends

17 Playing Card. etc

LANGUAGES

S/ No Language Speaking Reading Writing
    01. English Excellent Excellent Excellent
    02. Persian Excellent Excellent Excellent
    03. Urdu Excellent Excellent Excellent
    04. Pashto Excellent Good Good
    05. Balochi Excellent Excellent Excellent
    06 Brahavi Excellent Excellent Excellent

REFRENCE

Will be provided on request.
  • meenameena Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    Dear Sir,

Register in our website www.vetjobsindia.com (Free Registration). Get access to job information column. This is the great platform where you can find latest job information available across country and countries abroad. Get hold your dream company by just registering. This website is the one click solution for all the veterinarians.

Why to wait? Signup to www.vetjobsindia.com and get updates

Regards

Meena.K
    Coordinator-vetjobsindia

For further queries feel free to contact :coordinator@vetjobsindia.com
  • DR.ABDUL BASITDR.ABDUL BASIT Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    Dr. Abdul Basit
    Livestock & Dairy Development Department Civil Veterinary Hospital
    Mastung, Government of Balochistan, Pakistan.
    Cell: (+92) 333-3728506, (+92) 345-3254619
    Email:Dehwar_alizai@yahoo.com
    Objective:
    To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in public and private sectors, where I can utilize my knowledge and ability, acquired in my graduation programme with devotion and pain sticking in my concerned discipline.
    Summary:
    • Veterinarian with over three years of an experience in small animals treatment Sheep and Goat ( Ruminants )
    • Great ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
    • Excellent ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
    • Sound ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations, and in demonstrating good public relation skills.
    • Deep ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
    • Remarkable ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
    Professional Experience
    City of Mastung: Balochistan 2009
    Assistant District Livestock officer:
    Livestock & Dairy Development Department Government of Balochistan
    Treatment: Treatment of small & large animals as well as poultry.
    Shearing: To aware the people’s of rural areas about the Treatment of small & large animal’s, as well as aware them in poultry industry.
    District Veterinary officer:
    An Organization (Balochistan Rural Support Programme (BRSP)
    City of Mongacher: Balochistan 2007
    • Inspect the Animal Services and Placement Center for disease and sanitary conditions; inspect, evaluate, and make recommendations on animals being admitted to the Animal Center when requested to do so by the Superintendent.
    • Perform castration which is admitted to the clinic for that purpose.
    • Proper Vaccination of small ruminants (Sheep), (Goat).
    • Made a routine health status examination on all animals in the facility.
    • Kept immediate supervisor and designated others fully and accurately informed concerning work progress, including present and potential work problems and suggestions for new or improved ways of addressing such problems.
    • Communicated and coordinates regularly with appropriate others to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of interdepartmental operations and activities.
    • Attended meetings, conferences, workshops and training sessions and reviewed publications and audio-visual materials to become and remain current on the principles, practices and new developments in assigned work areas.
    • Trained and coordinated the work of Animal Care personnel in the operation and maintenance of the County's Impoundment Facility.
    • Observed and monitored health and well-being. Maintained observation records, observed the animals for body temperature changes, stool and urine observations, hydration levels, lethargy, feeding and eating responses, and stress levels. Informed veterinary staff and management of conditions noted through observations, as necessary.
    • Cleaned indoor caging, and animals themselves. Cleaned and disinfected cage interior, exterior, "furniture," and areas around the caging (floors, counters, under and above the caging).
    Professional Trainings, Research Work and Skills
    • Have completed the Research work on Comparative Efficacy of Various Drugs against Fascioliasis in Sheep.
    • Participated in Training on Veterinary Medicine, Livestock & Social Mobilization Held at the Veterinary Hospital & Shees Hotel Quetta Arranged by Balochistan Rural Support Programme from 23rd April to 3rd May, 2007.
    • Worked as District Veterinary Officer & Social Mobilizer (Field Unit Mongacher) in Balochistan Rural Support Programme Field Unit Kalat from 26th March 2007 to 22 Feb 2008.
    • Worked as Coordinator in CLEWS Training held at DLO BRSP Office Kalat from 28th June to 8th July, 2007.
    • Worked in Flood Relief in BRSP + UNICEF at District: Khuzdar (NAAL), as D.V.O.
    • Participated in 3 month’s Training on Veterinary Medicine, Livestock, Held at Different Departments of Livestock Government of Balochistan.
    • Participated in Training on Advance IT Programme held at the Iqra University Quetta.
    • Working in Poultry, Cattle, Sheep & Goat Farming in Private Sector Since 5 Years,

• Working as Assistant District Livestock Officer (VETERINARY DOCTOR) in Livestock & Dairy Development Department Government of Balochistan Pakistan.
    Education
    Registered Veterinary Medical Practitioner (RVMP-3486)
    • Qualification: Graduate
    • Title of course: D.V.M (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine)
    • University: Sindh Agriculture University(Faculty of D.V.M & A.H)
    • Certificate type: Degree(B.sc 4years)
    • Date: 2007
    Personal Details
    • Father Name: Abdul Aleem
    • Fathers Occupation: Land Lord
    • Nationality: Pakistani
    • Marital status: Single
    • Religion: Muslim
    • National Identity Card #: 54400-2081403-9
    • Passport No. AB3874031

Hobbies: Playing Card’s, Watching T.V, Keeping the garden under control, making tomato sauce preserves, Cooking, Chatting, and Music.

References
    • Dr. Khalid Baloch Executive District Officer. Civil Veterinary Hospital Mastung
    • Cell: (+92) 3023173742
    • Dr. Zarif khan Wool Research Officer. Wool research Laboratory Mastung
    • Cell: (+92) 3337849206.
    • Noor Ahmed Deputy District Officer. Coconut Farm Uthal
    • Cell: (+92) 3458815436.
    • Abdul Qadeer Regional Programme Officer ( BRSP)
    • Cell: (+92) 3003828710
    • Dr.Mohammad asif Veterinary Officer, Wool research Laboratory Mastung.
    • Cell: (+92) 3003865645
  • meenameena Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    Dear all,

If you find any job openings, you can post it in www.vetjobsindia.com for free

But for each post there will be rewards from us. Post as many jobs you find (Only related to veterinary field) and get exclusive rewards.

If any company interested to Advertise in our website (As our portal has savy vet technician and doctors more than 6000)

To post job either can register in website (free easy steps of registering) or mail it at coordinator@vetjobsindia.com

To advertise(Veterinary, dairy, feed manufacturers, poultry related fields) contact:
    Meena. K
    Coordinator-vetjobsindia
    Email: meena@naturalremedy.com/ coordinator@vetjobsindia.com
    Phone: 080-4020-8888/8887/8700
  • gowriikavgowriikav Junior Member
    edited July 2009
    shall i send my profile
  • profprof Junior Member
    edited October 2009
    Mohamed Ahmed Mohamed

12 Elgamal st. Dar Elsalam
    Cairo, Egypt
    Mobile: (012) 5882545
    E-mail: prof_20002002@yahoo.com

Objective
    Seeking a challenging position where I can utilize my skills, benefit from my Education and gain Experience.
    Education

 Graduation Year 2005 Cairo University .
     Faculty of Agriculture . Animal Production Department
    Skills
    Computer Skills:
     Good Knowledge of Office
     Good Knowledge of AutoCad 2D
     Good Knowledge of Photoshop
     Good Dealing With Internal Network
    Language Skills:
     Native language Arabic
     Good command of both written and spoken English .

Experience
    From January 2008 present (Document controller) in RHI Reliance heavy industries .
    From January 2006 Till Decamber 2007 (Administrative Assistant)in International Company for Manufacturing Boilers Steel Fabrication .

Job description:. Control all documents and drawings and correspondence between project management, client and between management , subcontractors. follow up the production progress for all items of project till the products shipping to client, Prepared the contracts of subcontractors .make apacking List . follow up list and dispatch list . .

Courses:- *Aug.2009-Oct.2009 Culture Mangement from Sakia academy ( El Sawy culturewheel)
    *Sep.2009-Oct.2009 (Creativty,Innovation and Mind Mapping) from Logic management consulting.
    * January 2006.World Class Customer Service from Dale Carnegie Training .

* Sep .2005-Nov. 2005 Basic Business Skills Acquisition (BBSA)Cairo,Egypt.Sponsored by the Future Generation Foundation (FGF) .
     Training :-
     Developed Language and Computer skills
     Enhanced Presentation & project development skills
     Acquired basic business skills including: marketing, sales, banking, accounting, business correspondence and report writing.
    Personal Information
    Date of Birth: 12/5/1983
    Marital Status: Married
    Military Status: Postponed (5 years)
  • rojertwoserojertwose Junior Member
    edited November 2009
    Hello
    Rojertwose here..
    I am Job seeker.Actually i have completed software engineering and i have 2 years experience...in UK Any job which is matched my criteria so please inform me as soon as possible.....
    Thanks....
  • jackbencyjackbency Junior Member
    edited November 2009
    Hello.
    I am Jackbency here.
    I am finding good job. I have completed my computer engineering and I have experience in IT company. Can I attach my resume for more information.?
    If any good job for me then please reply me.
    Thanks you.