We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hello

Tom G. TurkeyTom G. Turkey Junior Member
edited March 2009 in "Off Your Chest"
Hello, everyone! I'm new to the site and just wanted to say hi. I raise turkeys in Indiana. I am fairly new to the buisness but grew up on a farm.

Comments

• PoultryPottsPoultryPotts Member
    edited March 2009
    Hi tom welcome to the forum. If you have any question just ask me because of my supior poultry knowledge.:D
  • Tom G. TurkeyTom G. Turkey Junior Member
    edited March 2009
    Thanks PP nice to see that you're not to "cocky" with your chicken knowledge. I've got some sick Turkeys at the farm. Any ideas for me. I've started them on some antibiotics I'm hoping that will take care of it. They seemed to be louder in that one building then in the others.
  • PoultryPottsPoultryPotts Member
    edited March 2009
    I am not in to helping people in big time poultry orzations like that. If you do insistest I will help you. Do your poults have poop sticking to their butts? If the do you should hand wash it off whith a damp paper towel.:rolleyes:
  • Tom G. TurkeyTom G. Turkey Junior Member
    edited March 2009
    That sounds like a good idea but I'm not wiping 80,000 turkey butts so I'll just stick with the meds. No they do not have any poo sticking to their behinds. Not sure what the cause is. I posted (cut open to look at the insides) this afternoon and it all looked good and clean. If I could find a guy who could speak turkey I'd have it made.