We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I will ask again

ChrisKChrisK Senior Member
edited May 2009 in "Off Your Chest"
As my "interlopers" thread has been removed - but, unfortuately not the interlopers themselves - i will ask again. How do we stop them? Sorry, yes i am annoyed that my thread asking about them was removed but not the "prats" themselves - what does that say about the forum?:mad:

Comments

• littlebrownhenlittlebrownhen Junior Member
    edited February 2009
    It says nothing about the control on this site that this idiot is posting nonsense replies to old messages. Where do we post complaints? For goodness sake sort this guy out.
  • blondeblonde Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    write to the administrator and get them to remove the rubbish that is being posted on this site. I write to them when they are on the pig site, and yes they are removed. You should all do the same on this site.
  • from field to forkfrom field to fork Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    blonde wrote:
    write to the administrator and get them to remove the rubbish that is being posted on this site. I write to them when they are on the pig site, and yes they are removed. You should all do the same on this site.

May I ask Blonde, what pig site you use. I keep about 20 rare breed pigs. My Tamworth sow is I believe recently pregnant