We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

any one there please help me

cimaocimao Junior Member
edited November 2013 in Producers and Vets
Hi dear

I am serious about to start a business in selling chickens and eggs in Africa

I have no experience in chicken at all

As this will be my main source of income I believe a should be going to incubator instead of pure traditional way

I need advice in any one here in UK who has a facility that I can see perhaps get some training there on the machines I will need etc

I appreciate all your help you can give

Thanks in advance

Cimao

Comments

• mattaustraliamattaustralia Junior Member
    edited November 2008
    my advice:

dont go into business as a sole income with something you clearly no NOTHING about....
  • cadwganchickscadwganchicks Junior Member
    edited November 2008
    I think that is a little harsh mate. We all have to start somewhere and I dare say you didnt know it all when you had your first chook either. I bet someone helped/mentored you?! :mad:

I say well done for giving something new a go. I know going into chickens or any live thing without knowing how to care for them is a little, um, pioneering, but the best way to learn is hands on. A book can only teach you so much, you need to get your hands dirty and learn from the bottom up. I have just come into chooks and hope to find them a rewarding and fullfilling experience. The help and advice I have received so far has been invaluable and given without judgement or prejudice. I keep saint bernards too and I have found the help on these poultry forums a hundred times more friendly, helpfull and unbiased. I hope you find the same from someone with expeirence, time and patience :)
  • DrZaibullahKhanDrZaibullahKhan Junior Member
    edited November 2013
    my advice:

dont go into business as a sole income with something you clearly no NOTHING about....
    http://www.thepoultrysite.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
    First Gain some training/ experience in this field and than go for this business:) .
  • LittlechickLittlechick Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Check the date of the initial post..... its a few years old....
  • DrZaibullahKhanDrZaibullahKhan Junior Member
    edited November 2013
    In five years that person should have started a great business.