We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Farm Odor Control / Ammonia Level

PawidPawid Junior Member
edited May 2010 in Producers and Vets
Hi to all.

What do you guys use to control farm odor? Where do you buy them?

What do you do to lower ammonia levels?

Would anyone be interested to try out an environment friendly product that eliminates 90% of odors and at the same time significantly lowers ammonia and sulfide levels?

We've been selling the product for 12 years now, and so far, testimonials are all positive.

I am interested in finding distribution partners.

My product is called NOBAC...

Regards,

Pawid
from Manila, Philippines

Comments

• asheshbhattaraiasheshbhattarai Junior Member
    edited October 2008
    hi

i have a problem of ammonia in my poultry farm so i am very interested with your product called novac

please tell me the way to get this product so that i can get rid of ammonia toxcity in my farm

with regards
    ashesh bhattarai
    asheshbhattarai123@hotmail.com
  • Michael OjoMichael Ojo Junior Member
    edited November 2008
    Hi Pawid,
    Farm odour is a major chalenge of small scale poultry farmers in Nigeria when you consider the cost of known producing names. If the NOBAC is that effective, can you please send your price and terms/conditions to become a distributor? My address is omagrointegratedfarmsltd@yahoo.com

Michael Ojo
    Nigeria
  • people who give the edgepeople who give the edge Junior Member
    edited February 2009
    Adding zeolite to feed (0.2-0.5%) helps. It can also be added to litter as a surface layer or mixed in regularly. adding fibre e.g. straw to litter can help too.
    Above all reducing excess protein nitrogen in diet is the solution. Can use organic acids e.g. butyrate or some phyto-extracts in diets. See a good formulator. I have some contacts for those who are interested
  • asheshbhattaraiasheshbhattarai Junior Member
    edited February 2009
    dear sir

i had asked you about your prouct long time before but i didn't recived and information from your side

so i m requesting again please send me the product price list and method to import it to my country nepal

dr asheshbhattarai
    baidam 6 pokhara
    nepal
    asheshbhattarai@hotmail.com
  • KwameKwame Junior Member
    edited August 2009
    Pawid wrote:
    Hi to all.

What do you guys use to control farm odor? Where do you buy them?

What do you do to lower ammonia levels?

Would anyone be interested to try out an environment friendly product that eliminates 90% of odors and at the same time significantly lowers ammonia and sulfide levels?

We've been selling the product for 12 years now, and so far, testimonials are all positive.

I am interested in finding distribution partners.

My product is called NOBAC...

Regards,

Pawid
    from Manila, Philippines
    My dear Pawid,

I am Kwame from Ghana, West Africa.
    I have a Poultry farm and i am having problems with neighbours.
    i will be very much interested in your product.
    And also be a distributer in my country.
    You can contact me on: dabanka@gmail.com

Best regards,
    Kwame
  • jasminjasmin Junior Member
    edited October 2009
    This post contains a very informative material about farming.
    Very Nice
  • andy88andy88 Junior Member
    edited May 2010
    this is great info! thanks for sharing
    chemical suppliers