We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

unwanted poultry rehomed

Comments

• beegalbeegal Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    Hi Beegal,

We have a lovely 7 mth old cockerel but becoming increasingly difficult to keep him. Hoping to rehome him asap. Really hoping you can help us please?
    have pmd you with contact details we will have him
    edited June 2010
    cochin cockeral and blue orp cock both gone to new homes within 5 hours of arriving 1 pekin cock chick 1 cochin chick gone to new home 2 hours after arriving the good works continue happy to take any birds needing homes regards alan
  • abbyabby Junior Member
    edited June 2010
    Hi Alan, can you help me, I am trying to rehome my poultry pets. I have 3 male geese living with 2 ducks, they have all been brought up together-a family group, the female duck had some kind of stroke a couple of years ago, so has an arkward waddle! she has been checked out by the vet and is managing very well-her drake is very loyal to her!
    I also have 3 seperate large drakes needing new homes! any help much appreciated, I live in mid wales, best wishes, abby
    edited June 2010
    abby wrote:
    Hi Alan, can you help me, I am trying to rehome my poultry pets. I have 3 male geese living with 2 ducks, they have all been brought up together-a family group, the female duck had some kind of stroke a couple of years ago, so has an arkward waddle! she has been checked out by the vet and is managing very well-her drake is very loyal to her!
    I also have 3 seperate large drakes needing new homes! any help much appreciated, I live in mid wales, best wishes, abby

abby we will have them have sent contact details regards alan
  • LucySLucyS Junior Member
    edited June 2010
    Hi Alan. I was wondering if you could help with the rehoming of my beautiful brahma cockerel. He is unfortunately very noisy and my neighbours are objecting. He is otherwise a beautiful healthy boy and I would like to find him a new home. Many thanks LucyS
  • spider ladyspider lady Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    To say my cockerels are unwanted is not true, I want them desperately, unfortunately someone in the close vicinity doesn't! I have a white crested black poland aged about 3 years, he is a beautiful fella, but as with all polands rather scatty, and a black cross (poland x pekin!) who takes after his dad for his scatty behaviour. I live in Kent on the edge of London, any ideas for a new home for either of them..... Thanks. Jill
    edited July 2010
    To say my cockerels are unwanted is not true, I want them desperately, unfortunately someone in the close vicinity doesn't! I have a white crested black poland aged about 3 years, he is a beautiful fella, but as with all polands rather scatty, and a black cross (poland x pekin!) who takes after his dad for his scatty behaviour. I live in Kent on the edge of London, any ideas for a new home for either of them..... Thanks. Jill

advertise them on freeadds or preloved they will go regards alan
  • aimegaimeg Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    i have peahens and peacocks to rehome as i do not have enough time to take care of themany one interested?email fdob99@live.fr
    edited July 2010
    aimeg wrote:
    i have peahens and peacocks to rehome as i do not have enough time to take care of themany one interested?email fdob99@live.fr

have pmd you with contact details we will have them regards alan
    edited July 2010
    still got plenty of room for any unwanted birds regards alan
    edited July 2010
    6 geese only here for 15 mins then off to new home this is the record for rehoming 2 warrens pullets joined the flock settling in straight away no bullying 2 runner ducks straight on the lake with the others straight into the routine coming up for their breakfast 3 buff orps 1 buff sussex cock gone to breeder anyone got birds that need to go just get in touch and we will help if we can regards alan
  • edited July 2010
    Do you have any female ducks, my rouen and appleyard are ready for mates. Thanks, Lynne
  • JaneJane Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    We have three silkie/maran/appenzeller cockerels, about 9 weeks old. We can't keep them because we already need to get more pullets for the flock. I need to find them a good home. Can you help?
    Thanks
  • MrsMMrsM Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    Hello,

I urgently need to find new homes for 2 bantam cockerels, due to neighbours complaints.

Both birds are approx 16 weeks old and have just about managed to find their voices! I hatched the Scots Dumpy and have had the Sussex for around 8 weeks. I will be very sad to see them go, but have to keep the peace with my neighbours. I live in Notts, but would be willing to deliver within reason.
    edited August 2010
    still got plenty of room for any unwanted birds just get in touch regards alan
  • Rachy89Rachy89 Member
    edited August 2010
    Where are you based??
    I have a beautiful silver laced polish cockerel (17 weeks) and a black orpington cockerel (7 weeks) who desperately need a home.
    Thank you
    edited August 2010
    Rachy89 wrote:
    Where are you based??
    I have a beautiful silver laced polish cockerel (17 weeks) and a black orpington cockerel (7 weeks) who desperately need a home.
    Thank you

we are near nuneaton warwickshire have pmd you contact details of friend in shrewsbury nearer to you regards alan
  • sarah_jones84sarah_jones84 Junior Member
    edited August 2010
    Hi Beegal,
    I've got 2 unsexed 6 week old aylesbury ducks that need a new home. Can you help?
    Sarah
  • SoosapeySoosapey Junior Member
    edited August 2010
    beegal

I've got 8 unwanted young cockerels. I'm at HR5 3NH. Have you got any ideas............

My e-mail is: soosapey@hotmail.co.uk

Very many thanks.
  • edited August 2010
    Hi
    My friend has 2 unwanted cockerals which are both 3 months old.

Would be be interested in taking them?
  • edited August 2010
    Hi, I really need urgent help.

I have 2 3 month old cockerals, and i really need them rehoming, my email address is louisesimmons@me.com
    if you can help in any way you would be saving my life
    i hear good things about you alan

louise
  • CallyChookCallyChook Junior Member
    edited August 2010
    Hi folks,

if anyone wants to rehome any silkie or poland girls (unlikely I know but still) I am willing to buy them off you.... no one seems to be replying to my adverts for girls for sale, but wondered if someone on here might read this message. :confused:
  • Paul BennettPaul Bennett Junior Member
    edited September 2010
    Hello,

I have 2 cockerels that need a new home in order to keep neighbours happy. They are approx 5 months old and both look cracking. I've no idea what breed they are, but I reckon 1 of them at least would be wanted by a breeder. I live in Burbage which is between leicester and Coventry...can anyone help? paul.bennett73@gmail.com
  • emifloemiflo Junior Member
    edited September 2010
    I have 2 beautiful bantam cockerels approx 13 weeks old, which are in need of homes. I am not sure of their breed, but they look like japanese bantams.

I live in Windsor, Berks.
  • mummyhandsmummyhands Junior Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi All, Iv'e just started keeping bantams, and have already run into a small problem ... one of the hens I brought a few weeks ago has miraculously turned into a fella, she's (I mean he's) a lovely friendly white silkie about 18 weeks old. Does anyone know how I can go about rehoming him? I am happy to let him go to a good home for free and will deliver within the local area. I'd love to keep him myself but have only a small garden very close to neighbours. I'm in Exmouth Devon, any help appreciated.

many thanks
    Karen

Hopefully Iv put it in the right thread now
  • ExmonkeyExmonkey Junior Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi, I have two beautiful light Sussex boys, but our neighbours are having issues with their great crows.

We are in Kent, near maistone. If anyone can give them a loving home please contact me.

Marc
  • emsie4321emsie4321 Junior Member
    edited September 2010
    I have three silkie cockerels that I want to find a new home for. I have managed to re-sell the others but have these lovely three birds left. I have one white silkie and two partridge silkies. They are now nearly 16 weeks old and need to re-home very soon. I would love them to go to a nice home. They are very lovely looking birds and very friendly. If anybody can help please let me know. I live on the Derbyshire/Leicestershire border.
  • poultrymanpoultryman Junior Member
    edited September 2010
    we are an organic laying site in wales and wondered if you would be interested in rehoming some of our girls. we currently have around 250 for rehoming. please call Ian on 07717307184 if you can help.
    edited November 2010
    still taking in unwanted birds happy to help out when we can anything considered
  • wayne26wayne26 Junior Member
    edited November 2010
    hi i live in the manchester area salford and need some advice on were i can rehome 4 may be 5 cocks not sure what kind as they was supposed to be banthan hen so i bought 6 and i think 4 may be 5 r cocks and the neighbours are fretting to fone the council they all get on together but there is a bit of noise when they start but they have only just started crowing so couple more weeks they will be loud .if any 1 is intrested in the cocks they r free to good home not free to the pot
    or i am willing to swop them for some hens as the cocks/hens was for my daughterand she was hoping to get eggs from the hens/cocks
    but really just need a good home
    thanks
    wayne
    ps if any 1 can help rehoming the cocks i would be more than happy for there help