We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

unwanted poultry rehomed

15678911»

Comments

• Kathleen KKathleen K Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    Hi I have 3 chickens that need a home. My broody hen hatched 3 eggs someone gave me. Unfortunately there are 2 cocks and 1 hen. There are 2 seabrights one of each, and 1 pekin cross cockerel. Would like them to go together, as they sleep together and get on fine. Only 14 weeks old. But just starting to crow. As I live in a built up area do not want to upset anyone.
    I live in the Midlands and would deliver locally. I do not want anything for them except a good home.

Many Thanks Kathleen.
  • JJ's gardenJJ's garden Junior Member
    edited February 2015
    Hi, I have 2 Aylesbury ducks to rehome. My daughter bought these as chicks and they have been with us since last year and have not stopped laying all through the winter!
    Really need to go somewhere with more space and a pond would be an absolute godsend.

Please let me know if you can help as I don't want them to go onto someone's dinner table!
    I live on the romney marsh kent.

Many thanks
  • edited May 2015
    hi i have a speckled cockerel and suspect one more is going to be one , i am moving to london in 6 weeks and have been told i have to get rid of them as you are not aloud them in the city shame but if anyone can give them a free home i would appreciate it i live leamington spa he is one year old 
    thank you 
    leighlee 
  • I have 6 Salmon Faverolles 3 week old cockeral chicks that I want rehoming & my neighbour has 1 cream legbar cockeral chick also needing a new home. My friend in Oxfordshire normally takes my unwanted boys but is currently in hospital & can't have any for the foreseeable future. If I can't find homes I'm going to have to cull which I hate doing. They're lovely little boys, very friendly.
    If you could help that would be great. I'm in Solihull.
  • I have two Marans, one Rhode Island Red, one ? Welsummer hens. I bought them five months ago and told they were 13 months old. They have never laid an egg.
    Please would someone re-home them or advise me what to do? . I am in Leamington Spa.