We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

(4)- house Broiler farm seeks manager/US/MS

gbridgesgbridges Junior Member
edited March 2009 in Employment/Jobs
Excellant opportunity for the right person. Looking for stable, hard working, individual or couple to manage our small farm while we run our business. Must be trustworthy, legal to work in the United States, must speak fair English. Pay and benefits is excellant for the right person. Benefits includes health insurance, 3 bedroon House furnished and vacation and holiday pay.

Prefer someone with experience but will consider training the right candidate.

If you are interested, please email me your resume.

Comments

• swami_dt@yahoo.comswami_dt@yahoo.com Junior Member
    edited September 2008
    gbridges wrote:
    Excellant opportunity for the right person. Looking for stable, hard working, individual or couple to manage our small farm while we run our business. Must be trustworthy, legal to work in the United States, must speak fair English. Pay and benefits is excellant for the right person. Benefits includes health insurance, 3 bedroon House furnished and vacation and holiday pay.

Bio Data Of Keshab Bikram Khadka

Name:- Keshab Bikram Khadka
    Date of Birth:-15 March 1962
    Marital Status: - Married.
    Qualification: - B.Sc. (T.U. Nepal) D.N.Y.S. (New Delhi India),
    Trainings: - International training on Intensive Poultry Production (Israel)
    Modern Broiler Breeder Management Course (Netherlands)
    Modern Hatchery Management Course (Netherlands)
    Corporatemanagement course in south Asia(Japan)
  • cesarmarroquincesarmarroquin Junior Member
    edited October 2008
    Dear sirs:

my name is Cesar Marroquin and i have work for 9 years with broilers and layers, and i 'm very familiar with the equipments like big dutchman's unigrow,chains feeder ,etc. i would love to continue working in this environment, i graduated from university and got a BA in business administration. hoping to have an opportunitty with you,
    sincerely

Cesar Marroquin
    972 4660865
    214 7297245
    gbridges wrote:

• tushardangat10tushardangat10 Junior Member
    edited October 2008
    hello sir,
    i Dr. Tushar H. Danagt, MVSc. in poultry Science willing to work as broiler farm manager.

Resume

Dr.Tushar Houshiram Dangat
    Communication Address : tus-dan@rediffmail.com, tushardangat10@gmail.com
    Mobile : 0091-9423041239

Personal Profile

Name : Dr.Tushar Houshiram Dangat
    Date of Birth : 10 Jan.1980
    Sex : Male
    Nationality : Indian
    Languages Known : English, Marathi & Hindi

Summary in Brief:

I am a B.V.Sc & A. H from Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Science, University Nagpur & M.V.Sc Poultry Science from Bombay Veterinary College, Mumbai
    I am at present working in VH Group (India - Pune) Ventri Biological, Vaccine Division as Dy.Technical Manager from last 3 and half year. I want job as poultry farm Veterinarian.

Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Tushar H. Dangat
  • tthiraviarajantthiraviarajan Junior Member
    edited October 2008
    Respected Sir,

I have come to know through some reliable sources that you have a vacancy for your renowed organisation. As I possess the requisite experience. I beg to offer my servicesfor the same. If you favour me with an oppointment I shall do my best to work to the entire satisfaction of my superiors. Kindly give me a chance and go through the attachments.

Thank you

T.Thiraviarajan
    TamilNadu (India).
  • dr_pakdr_pak Junior Member
    edited December 2008
    i am highly qualified.highly skilled,8 years experience in layer managing layer grand parent farming.commercial farming,managing hatchery both for broiler & layer
    from
    dr.amar suhail
    pakistan
    mobile number + 92300 6601416
  • drjohnbordrjohnbor Junior Member
    edited January 2009
    Sir,

I have been working as farm manager in India in a reputed organisation for the last 5 years and looking after broiler parents brooding, growing, laying and hatchery management and all other activities related to farms. Previously worked as marketing professional for 7 years.

If you are interested then pls mail me to john_viru@rediffmail.com.

Thanks.

John

gbridges wrote:

• lee-spoorlee-spoor Junior Member
    edited January 2009
    I am writing to enquire about the position of Broiler farm manager.
    My name is Lee Spoor, I have about 7 years experience working and managing both Ross breeders and broiler farms in the U.K from 4 houses holding 17000 birds each, to 14 houses holding 14000 each.
    I am familiar with both track and chain feeders, as well as roxell auger type feeders. I am used to working with bell drinkers, nipple drinkers and spark cups.

I have worked for small flock farmers and also large international companies ( Aviagen, Grampian and PD Hook.)
    I would love the opportunity to work for your company and will send my CV if this brief cover letter interests you.

I am unsure of the laws of employment for foriegn nationals working in the USA. If I would be allowed could you please contact me on this site or my personal email : toonarmi30@yahoo.co.uk.

Kindest regards

Lee Spoor
  • chickenlegsjd6969chickenlegsjd6969 Junior Member
    edited January 2009
    To Whom It May Concern,

I Am Certainly Interested In Your Position As Broiler Manager On Your Property.

I Have Managed Several Propertys, In New Zealand And Australia.

My Broiler Experince Is Of 22 Years, Have Always Acheived Excellent Results.

At Present , I Am Manageing A Breeder Rearing Property In Australia.

Please Dont Hesitate To Make Contact Ifyou Requirre More Imformation.

Cheers John Grainger
  • b_dpatil09b_dpatil09 Junior Member
    edited March 2009
    Sir,
    Myself BHASKAR DNYANDEO PATIL would like to offer myself for the post.I have 32 years of experience in Raring Of Commercial Broilers and layers, Raring of layers , Broiler parents and Grant parents Hatchery and Feed Manufacturing unit and other Poultry operations .I here with submitting my bio-data for your land consideration and necessary action.

I shall be very grateful,if you appoint me in your organization for any suitable post so that i will work hard to prove myself for best.

waiting for your kind and quick reply.You can contact me on b_dpatil09@rediffmail.com

Thanking You
This discussion has been closed.