We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Goslings and Polands

DaviddDavidd Junior Member
edited August 2008 in Market Place
up to six - 3/4 weeks old at the moment- various colours- grey and grey & white-- £10 each I am near Wisbech, Cambs -also 12 two week old poland chicks- white, black & white, blue and white- £25 for the 12 thanks for looking, David:rolleyes:

Comments

• peter livesleypeter livesley Junior Member
    edited June 2008
    i am looking for 2 silver lace poland hens , do you have any for sale?
  • DaviddDavidd Junior Member
    edited June 2008
    Hi Peter, no silver laced i am afraid-just what i advertised- i only keep black white crested and blue white crested large fowl and have only the dozen mixed colour bantam polands for sale at the moment plus a few young black silkies- only 3 weeks old so can't sex them yet. regards, David :)
  • l1zzyl1zzy Junior Member
    edited June 2008
    hi, do you still have any of these left. thanks Liz
    edited June 2008
    Polands and silkies all gone - only goslings left- 5 weeks old and £10 each- white, grey and grey & white, David :)
  • l1zzyl1zzy Junior Member
    edited June 2008
    Hi David just like to say thanks and it was lovely to meet you. the silkies are home safe and sound. thank you for the eggs. will let you no how it goes.
    Liz
  • PolandBantamPolandBantam Junior Member
    edited August 2008
    I am looking for a couple of White Crested black polands, I live between Swindon and Oxford. Are you likely to get any more or do you know of anyone else with them for sale?
    Emma
    edited August 2008
    Hi Emma, i have got some polands but they will not be ready for about another month- let me know if your interested, thanks, regards, David