We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Welcolme to the new "Off your chest" Forum

AdministratorAdministrator Administrator
edited March 2009 in "Off Your Chest"
Dear Forumers

And here we are.... The new forums. This forum is for posting any rants or raves people may have about issues related to poultry.

You will need to register and reply to a registration email to post to the new forums. This is straight forward, simply click on the "register" link and complete the form. You will be sent an email which you need to reply to to activate your account.

Unfortunately, we were not able to transfer the historical posts, however the old site and forum posts will remain accessible for a short while by visiting http://classic.thepoultrysite.com/discussion/ .

Hopefully everyone will enjoy using this new software.

Many thanks

ThePoultrySite team

Comments

• massbuildermassbuilder Junior Member
    edited January 2008
    I'm a new also.
    What's up chikkie:D
  • 6BuffRocks6BuffRocks Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    Hi Chikkie, massbuilder....

A very warm welcome to you both! Get involved, leave some postings, you will soon see that we are a friendly bunch with a passion regarding chickens and their welfare. If you havn't already done so, please go to

www.Chickenout.tv

and pledge your support. Give a chicken a decent life.

Admin:
    Thanks for all your hard work in making this a great site!

Best wishes,

Wendy.
    edited March 2008

A very warm welcome to you both! Get involved, leave some postings, you will soon see that we are a friendly bunch with a passion regarding chickens and their welfare. If you havn't already done so, please go to

www.Chickenout.tv

Admin:

Best wishes,

Wendy.
    edited March 2008

www.Chickenout.tv

Admin:

Best wishes,

Wendy.
    edited March 2008

www.Chickenout.tv

Admin:

Best wishes,

Wendy.
    edited March 2008

www.Chickenout.tv

Admin:

Best wishes,

Wendy.
    edited March 2008

www.Chickenout.tv

Admin:

Best wishes,

Wendy.
    edited March 2008
    Blimey! What happened there???????

Sorry folks!
  • derekderek Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    Just incase you never got that WELCOM:D :D :D :D
  • Tom G. TurkeyTom G. Turkey Junior Member
    edited February 2009
    Hello I am new here as well just joined today.
  • kernowclickkernowclick Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Sorry to be a dim cluck but I can't even find a "register" link so I'm going to try and send this as I'm not sure whether it's new members that need to register or all of us. If this finds it's way through the ether I will have answered my own question. Just ignore me and I'll play for hours!
  • treewalkertreewalker Member
    edited March 2009
    hi just signed on today, and wanted to say life is to short ,enjoy the best you can and smile.
  • Gable_FarmGable_Farm Junior Member
    edited March 2009
    chikkie wrote:
    Hello. How do you become actively involved on this forum? I ask as even though I log on every day, I am still waiting for some one to actually make me feel welcome.:(

I am new here too. I will be buddies with anyone who can help me with my six hens.:D
  • derekderek Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    chickee and massbuilder
    as buff rocks has already stated you aremost welcome on the poultry site .the only peice of advise i would give you as a member is that it seems that most of the time posts are read more on the health and wellfare section so dont feel neglcted if you post on other sections and dont seem to get quick response;)
    Hope this tip is of some help for the future DEREK;)
  • backyardchickensbackyardchickens Junior Member
    edited March 2009
    I was so glad to find this site. I have had chickens since last spring and have scoured the internet to find good information. I started out with 7 rescue chickens (owners moving and couldn't take) and have a whole conglomeration of them now. up to 20 hens and one rooster. I love the fresh eggs and have even had the privilege of raising baby chicks. I have one bantam (I think is a Cochran-all her feathers are turned up) she just hatched out 3 baby chicks that are about 18 days old. Frizzle (the Cochran?) is loose and it is so fun to go outside and see them come running -- the babies are still a little standoffish but they are learning when Frizzle comes running it usually means a goodie..... I would like to know what kind of goodies are the best for them??