We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Wanted: 2 Ducks/Geese West Midlands UK

6BuffRocks6BuffRocks Senior Member
edited January 2008 in Market Place
Hi,

I am looking to expand on my Plymouth Rocks - 2 cocks and 4 hens and would like to add a couple of ducks or geese.

They would be part of the family and extremely pampered : )

Don't mind one cock and a hen or 2 girls...

I can collect 50 mile radius and supply a telephone number if anyone can help.

Thank you in anticipation.

Wendy.

Comments

• priapria Junior Member
    edited December 2007
    Hi
    Such a shame that you are so far away from me as my two girls would love to come and live with you. I could look into a courier if you were interested?
    Love
    Carol
  • 6BuffRocks6BuffRocks Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Hi Carol,

I am very interested in your girls...lol... (I have to dig a small pond yet!)

Where abouts in the UK are you?

My brother lives in Devon and is on the road to the Midlands often so this may be an option!

Do let me know Carol and in the meantime I will email you my home phone number,

Thanks very much Carol!

Wendy.
  • priapria Junior Member
    edited December 2007
    Hi Wendy
    Im in Norfolk, so the Devon route wouldnt work. The only other option would be, I could meet you half way or arrange a courier.
    edited December 2007
    Ok Carol.,
    no problem, what is the furthest point for meeting that is good for you... I don't mind the extra mile or two : ) ...

Wendy
    edited December 2007
    Oh! and how soon??
    Anytime is good for me!
  • Heather07Heather07 Senior Member
    edited January 2008
    Just wondering if you have ducks now or was still looking?

If so post back soon I know of somewhere in 'Clent Hills westmidlands'

Heather
    edited January 2008
    Hi Heather,

I'm sure you are aware by now, but I have had a couple of Black Rocks from Gail.

I have decided against the ducks until I could offer them appropriate water/pond and this means a complete re-evaluation of my garden!

I'm gutted but mustn't let my heart rule my head (as so often is the case!) and it is important to put the ducks welfare as paramount.

Thank-you for the thought Heather!

Wendy.