We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

for sale

long orchardlong orchard Junior Member
edited December 2007 in Market Place
2 x Cream legbar cockerels, super boys, friendly homebred birds, hatched 2nd April 2007. can send photos . 3o pounds each.

Comments

• JesseJesse Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Where abouts are you from....can i see some pictures.. ans aprocsimently how much will the total come to?
  • long orchardlong orchard Junior Member
    edited November 2007
    Hi, I am nr Berwick upon tweed. I have tried to send photos, but they are too large, so , if you are able to send me a message i can email you some photos. Here is my email address : ashley.helen@btopenworld.com
    Our website is currently being updated , but if you'd like to look it is Fishwick Mains. thanks for your interest. Ashley
  • JesseJesse Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Hi, so you live in ontario tweed? My parents are origannly from thier. I live a couple hours away from there now.... if you know where London Onatrio is i live just about 10 min. noth of there. Is that to far for you chicken to travel? And how much would you be asking?
  • Heather07Heather07 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    If you want one then £30 if you want two it will be the £60...Unless your money is different where you are and not in pounds :p

Heather