We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

2 X Aylesbury x ducks

priapria Junior Member
edited December 2007 in Market Place
Hi

Im looking for a new home for Simon & Bob. They are 2 female (I know....stupid names :D ) Aylesbury crosses. They are about 7mths old, very big and are both laying well.

They need a home where someone will close them in at night and feed them daily and not just leave them to fend for themselves, as they have been pretty pampared.

Would be nice if they had access to a pond, but its not essential if its a loving home.

THEY ARE DEFINATLY NOT FOR THE POT!!!!

Im not looking for any money for the girls.

Thanks
Carol

simonBobnew2.jpg

Comments

• RubyMurrayRubyMurray Member
    edited November 2007
    Hi there,

I just wondered where abouts you are please. I don't keep ducks myself but my friend does along with her chickens. I can tell her about them.

Thanks, Dyan

p.s I'm in Nottingham, do you know anyone that would like a Light Sussex 12 week old cockerel do you by any chance?? (Free of charge)
  • priapria Junior Member
    edited November 2007
    Hi

Im in Diss, Norfolk.

No sorry cant help with the cockeral. I already have a lavender/blue Leghorn cockeral that I might need to rehome.

Carol
  • Heather07Heather07 Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    I may be able to get the re-homed for you. I have a relative who would love some :D Exspecially two girls...

Do you think you could post some pictures?

Thanks

Heather
  • priapria Junior Member
    edited November 2007
    Hi Heather

Heres a piccy of the girlies

simonBobnew.jpg
  • JesseJesse Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    I would love to have them.. i never would eat them iall my animals i have are my pets. They would have access to a pond.. They would be closed in at night. They would be with my chickens. Free roaming, as i said in at night... food infront of them 24/7. They would be in great care and played with everyday.

If there are any other pictures i would love to see them... 1 problem how would you get them to .. Canada? i live in ontario. But my dad goes to the U.S everyday.. if that help:confused:
  • priapria Junior Member
    edited November 2007
    Jesse, Im in the UK.
  • JesseJesse Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Well, if yu can get them over here hen i will gladly take them:D ... but i dont think you can:( . They look very pretty and i wish i could take them but unless you can get them over here i cant have them.

Hope you find a good home.
  • priapria Junior Member
    edited December 2007
    The girls are still looking for a new home. :(

simonBobnew2.jpg
  • 6BuffRocks6BuffRocks Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    awww..they are lovely!

Carol, I have sent you mail with my phone number. Could we meet on route or something like that... or maybe the trains - do they take livestock?

Cheers, Wendy <<~~~ (planning pond.......)