We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Kath...Rattus Norvegicus...

...A rat by any other name! (pretty much what they're all called unless - hopefully not a black sewer rat as Sandie mentioned)! The POOR LOVE is looking to overwinter somewhere...compost...poop bags...get warm...not fussy! Eek!!

Time for Grandpappy and his string and flour methinks!

Hope this helps...
M

Comments

• undautriundautri Senior Member
    poor great great grandpappy has caught a dose of brexititus and emigrated to papua new guinea where people eat brains rather than torture them with politics
    dont know if the string would work with a rat thats obviously related to vikings by the sounds of its name . hope the POOR LOVE i accidently caught has gone to Valhala
    x kath
  • doormousedoormouse Senior Member
    Papua New Guinea sounds like a plan!

Hope you get it sorted...M
  • solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    Oh the nostalgia...😆
  • undautriundautri Senior Member
    HES DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    have you seen the latest craze on you tube?....magnet fishing ....they throw magnets attached to a long long long piece of string into the canal or river. trouble is they dont catch many fish but find old bikes and safes and the odd gun. if they are very lucky they get attached to a passing barge and get a free tow to the nearest pub. According to great great great grandpappy it all stemmed from a dream he had once in a sweat lodge and if i put a magnet in my run attached to a long long long piece of string ill catch any passing unsuspecting rattus norvegicuses who may have accidently swallowed the odd bullet from the odd gun they lost in the local canal
    job done ...tidy mun
    x Kath
  • doormousedoormouse Senior Member
    Kath - you'll catch them but they'll be stuck to the magnet alive and angry! Fabulous idea though!! I feel a book coming on of Great Great Great Grandpappy's methods...all relevant and upgradeable to today's hen problems. In the meantime...tow me to that pub! M
  • solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    Note to admin: please add a 'like' and 'laugh' option!🤣🤣🤣