We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

my temporary extension

undautriundautri Senior Member
edited March 2017 in Poultry Health and Welfare
https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/115937642924342264831/6396268308729049090?icm=false
 heres the extension i built for the bluebelles - just bamboo canes and wire but does the job
 the others have a bigger run plus i let them go into the greenhouse next door every day for a while
 cant wait til i can let them free again ...and sort out my garden !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x kath

Comments

• BonnieBonnie Senior Member
    Hi Kath

Are your girls still in lockdown?

Your extension looks good - I bet it does the job. How are your Bluebelles, have they settled down any?

xx
  • undautriundautri Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    yes - thyre not allowed out until end of April in Wales unless we can guarantee that no wild birds can come into contact with them or the areas they range on ....impossible in a garden
     the extension is just bamboo canes with wire tied on and a wire roof- it gives the bluebelles a bit more space but no they still havent settled down properly with the little ones and Sally Sioux sees red when she sees them and squares up to them even though theres 3 of them and one of her ...maybe the spirit of Georgie lives on ......

the extension have to come down soon for me to plant my peas and beans
    are your chooks out yet?
    xx Kath