We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

whats happening in your area tomorrow ?

mine have to stay in unless i can figure a way to keep wild birds out of my garden ....any ideas ? could built a cattery i spose :)
my next door neighbour throws bread on his shed roof and it attracts gulls here so im not taking any chances just yet.
are yours in or out?
theres a joke there somewhere about brexit but i cant think of it ...over to you Helen
xx Kath

Comments

• BonnieBonnie Senior Member
    Hi Kath

Well, I had just about given up trying to get onto this site :-( It is so slow so I gave up last night and tried again tonight. After much watching of the scrolling doo dah, it eventually let me in and what do I see - marriage spam!!!!! Where is Sandy and her deathly finger nowadays?

Our girls are free :-) We are just outside of a high risk area so we are so happy. Of course there are still precautions to take but they are out. Actually, they keep going back into their temporary pen and Tess keeps shouting out because she wants to lay in the temporary nesting box, often called a cardboard box ;-) I guess it will take them a while to get back to normal.

I'm sorry to hear that yours are still 'in'. Fingers crossed that they are 'out' soon xxx
  • undautriundautri Senior Member
    still in poor girls but i do let them out for a short time each day into the greenhouse ...trouble is one of the silkies and Betsy refuse to come out now ...i think theyve become agorophobic :(
     the bluebelles are quite happy going into their extension but still look miserable on times

how come spammers can post on the forum and im having to make numerous attempts to post????????????????
    xx kath
  • BonnieBonnie Senior Member
    Our girls seem to like their covered temporary pen more than the outside at the moment. It could be the weather I guess. I hope your girls can come out again soon xx

I thought that if you flagged up spam it got deleted?  Doesn't appear to happen anymore which is a shame because if spammers think they are getting away with posting they will get a 'hold' and the site will become a dumping ground for it. Not good :-(