We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

for sale but 'cheap'

titantitan Junior Member
edited October 2007 in Market Place
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the following;

3 white silky cockerels
Pair Auracana X (should lay light blue eggs)
Pair Wyandott X (colour is black/green on cockerel)
Pair of Silky X Golden Polish (stunning colours)
Silky X golden polish cockerel
Trio Wyandott X

All fit and well. I am looking for Mille fleu Barbu d'uccle eggs as I now have a very broody hen. She is the best mum I have being a silky X.
As I know this goes worldwide perhaps I should say I live in Pembrokeshire, UK
ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE SOLD NOW. MAYBE NEXT YEAR IL BE SELLING THE MILLE FLEUR BARBU DUCCLES

Comments

• JesseJesse Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    how much are you asking for the pair of silkie polish?

what area of the world do you live in?

thnx

jesse
  • ChrisKChrisK Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    Hi Titan, I am just over the Pembrokeshire border in Carmarthenshire. I quite fancy the Aracuna but already have a cockerel and don't have room for another so is your pair one of each or 2 pullets please?

Chris
  • draviddravid Junior Member
    edited October 2007
    what about the price of the Silky X golden polish cockerel?
  • titantitan Junior Member
    edited October 2007
    Sorry to all above. I have had horrendous problems with my comp, not now though as Ive dumped the old one into my daughters room. Its ok for games. All of the chickens went in one go to a couple that had just brought a farm and didnt care about the cockerals etc as they had the space. I am however still looking for the elusive Mille fleur barbu duccle eggs. So if anyone has any please let me know .
    I know its late in the year but it has been mild.;)