We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Shhhhhhhhhh don't let on but this is our happy ever after plan

Good news! We're planning on moving early next year.

Bad news - near to BHWT head office  :-O   Blimey, with our plan to have a small field we'll be popping along and tucking a rescue ex-batt under our arm every month......or could that be every week  :D

................. to be continued!

Comments

• solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    Bad news you say?!?  ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:>  ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:>  ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:>  ~:> ~:> ;)
  • doormousedoormouse Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Looking at the website - that says Devon to me???...blimey...that's an accent change!!! :))...you'd better start practicing!

Sounds fab...a chicken a week?!...I'll just make you some signs and leave little home-made rucksacks at head office for them to make their own way to your field as they choose!...good luck with it all - keep us all posted so we can bring housewarming presents as all polite ladies do....you know the type of thing.... ~:>~:>~:>~:>~etc etc etc! M

• undautriundautri Senior Member
    That sounds really exciting Bonnie ....wonder how long itll takes you to fill the field
    If you need any help working out how much wood you need to order to build all the new coops , give me a shout  B-)

~:> ~:> ~:>
    kath

edited November 2016
    Marie - I bet you must get a bit broody for more batties at times.  Maybe if you took on enough they could keep your Galinda in check ;)
  • doormousedoormouse Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Helen - I would love more...you're possibly right but she's relentless and I have no Plan B that I can move them to if that doesn't work...as I said Elphaba bounces out of the way and Yorkie just gets bored...they're used to her though - new rescues would be terrified...I dunno!? But my Galinda is a lovely natured chicken with me...she's obviously damaged somehow which surprises me coming as an organic rescue...or maybe she's just nuts anyway!

Bonnie - you definitely need help from the wood expert...she must have got it rightish by now or she'll be bankrupt! ~:> M
  • BonnieBonnie Senior Member
    Ha ha ladies you always give me a giggle.

Ooooh a paddock warming party, now there's an idea. Rather than bring a bottle you could bring a feathery friend along for the day
    ~:>
    ........and Kath could bring some wood
    ;;)
    oh dear, wrong emoticon Kath. That looks like I'm flirting with you teee heee, should have been :D
    Helen - just half of the ~:> will do to start thank you =;

Is it just me or are the emoticons too small to see properly or is it my age :-)
    A bit of both I think Bonnie, but you're definitely not too old for more hens!!!! :))
  • undautriundautri Senior Member
    edited November 2016

;;) :\"> :\"> :-* \:D/

now thats flirting Bonnie
    xx kath
    ;)