We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Chicken Poems book FREE download tomorrow

FinchlarkFinchlark Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Market Place
A one day promotion, my chicken poems ebook is FREE to download from amazon tomorrow for those with a kindle.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chicken-Poems-Jane-Finch-ebook/dp/B00CFNFK5A/ref=sr_1_1_bnp_1_kin?ie=UTF8&qid=1405164288&sr=8-1&keywords=chicken+poems

Comments

• FinchlarkFinchlark Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    That's today, Sunday.:D
  • FinchlarkFinchlark Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Recent review of my little book. So glad it brings happiness. Another one-eyed chicken - Solarbats :)
    This was such a lovely little book that I bought one for a friend who has recently acquired two
    hens of her own.
    I recently lost my precious little pet Chicken and one poem in the book (One Eyed) Maisie so
    touched my heart...As my little "Honey Girl" was blind in one eye...She did her best to get around
    and was beloved by all who knew her.
    Chicken Poems is a delight of funny little lyrics and stories which I highly recommend whether you
    are a chicken owner or lover...Well written and will bring a smile to you face...
    Please consider for a gift to anyone you know who may be a Chicken lover as I.
  • undautriundautri Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    bought this last week and thoroughly enjoyed it
    xkath
  • comko82comko82 Junior Member
    edited April 2015
    bought, hehe :D