We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Looking for Chinese poultry producers.

kok_sayokankok_sayokan Junior Member
edited August 2007 in Market Place
Hello. I'm from, Morad Trades, an Iranian firm, working in the country's Poultry industry. We're looking for Chinese Producers (directly) or suppliers of poultry or its feeding, to import mentioned cases (from China) to Iran. I just didn't know where to start searching for such companies. Could anyone, please, help me find a related company? I'm looking forward to hearing from you about what you can do to help solve this problem. I appreciate all your help.

Comments

• lusia719lusia719 Junior Member
    edited August 2007
    Hello. I'm from, Morad Trades, an Iranian firm, working in the country's Poultry industry. We're looking for Chinese Producers (directly) or suppliers of poultry or its feeding, to import mentioned cases (from China) to Iran. I just didn't know where to start searching for such companies. Could anyone, please, help me find a related company? I'm looking forward to hearing from you about what you can do to help solve this problem. I appreciate all your help.

Hi, i'm from CHina. we are one of the largest animal nutrition manufacture in China.We have been working on poultry field for 10 years, i may help you. My e-mail is lusia719@gmail.com