We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

>>>chicken/hen Workshops-learn Everything! Eglu Housing& 8 Hens-invaluable Info<

johnandkymberleyjohnandkymberley Junior Member
edited May 2012 in Market Place
Do you keep or fancy keeping hens? If yes, my hen workshop is for you!

All you need to know about cheeky chooks. Including: health, breeds, housing, feeding, eggs (how to make them yummy!) and much much more!

You will also get a henvelope(!!!) full of priceless information/resources and hands on experience with my very own adorable flock!

The workshop last for around 1-2 hours

Very useful for new/budding hen keepers

My workshop is totally interactive and very engaging. There is oppotunities to handle/feed etc a hen you may be able to choose which one you would like to handle! There is also lots of time for information and questions.

The henvelope is the best you will find! lots of useful numbers, including chicken vets, a must have list of breeds, health, eggs and lots more there is also notepad and pens in each one

The workshop is based outside, please remember that this is real life hen keeping in a real back garden

Maximum of 6 people per class, this is mainly for the girls!

I have 9 hens, varied hybrids and I have an eglu classic and eglu cube to look at, a good chance to see and use these designer coops as wooden are more common

Book early to avoid dissapointment - only a few dates per month!

I only do workshops on Saturdays

Thankyou for reading and i may see you soon :p

Comments

• LittlemiLittlemi Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi where abouts are you?
    Thanks.
    Shauna.