We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Indian Runners need new home :(

thewokingwifethewokingwife Junior Member
edited March 2012 in Market Place
Hi All,

Very new to this site. We (me, hubbo and 3 kiddies) have kept chooks, bantams and quails for years really successfully. Couple of years ago bought 2 Indian Runner ducklings, discovered both were boys :rolleyes: and having already fallen in love with them bought them 4 girlfriends:D . Eggs have been great but they are a bit noisier than our other broods and neighbours have had a bit of a whinge. The kids have also now said that the ducks squabble in the middle of the night in their house :( . I want to do the best thing by them and feel they need more room that we can give them. Maybe just one set of feathered friends too far :( . We live in Woking, Surrey and would be prepared to travel (reasonable distance) to take them to a good home. As said, the eggs are fabulous. We dont want to sell them, just free to a good home.

Comments

• Old FarmOld Farm Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    I have a large pond and quite a few feathered friends already and could find room for your runners as well. I'm in Wokingham, not far from Woking. Please let me know if you are interested. You are welcome to check the accommodation first if you wish.