We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

new comer looking for chickens

reclaimerreclaimer Junior Member
edited February 2012 in Market Place
Hi every one.ive just finished building my new coop and r nw ready for my chickens..would realy like some amberlink's .(about 4 to start with) can any body help me out in my quest to find any....ideally in the lincolnshire area..many thank's reclaimer..

Comments

• whitestarwhitestar Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    Hi
    I have some 18 week old warrens about a month of lay.Well feathered and should lay very well. (£6 each)
    If interested I'm based in Stafford very near to J14 M6

Regards

Brendan
  • reclaimerreclaimer Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    Hi.thank's for ur offer but ive set my heart on some amberlinks.hope u find them all new homes...
  • louisem1989louisem1989 Member
    edited February 2012
    hi i live in spalding south lincs, i have some chickens for sale. i also have 2 cockerels that a friend said look like amber stars (where bought as light sussex eggs but seller lied)
  • monkeymummymonkeymummy Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Hi,
    Welcome to the site.

have a Google for 'Poultry Allotment' they have a list of breeders by county there - you should find what you are looking for!
  • reclaimerreclaimer Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    Hi all, have sourced some amberlink's nw thank's for ur responce,carnt wait to take delivery of them ..