We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Various Rare breeds for sale

SportscarSportscar Member
edited January 2012 in Market Place
Black red Yokohama pullet for sale. 6 months old. Very rare. £50 from unrelated parents.
A pair of seramas (dark) cockerel 6 months old and hen 1 yr old. £25
A trio of seramas(mottled) cock and two hens 1 1/2 yrs old £50
A quartet of (white) cock and three hens. 1 1/2 yrs old but one hen is old and doesn't lay anymore but "Granny" must go with them as they are all inseparable £60
The seramas are our breeding unrelated stock and since we are giving them up someone will get our top quality birds...
A pair of gold partridge dutch bantam 6 months old cock and hen £30 SOLD !!! May be more later on...
A pair of Yokohama x pekin(black) long tail and pekin shape with feathery legs. Proven to be hardy, easy to tame(friendly) and great layers/broodies. 6 months old. Cock and hen £15
l/http://cjsandtjsrarebreedchickens.yolasite.com/f

I can't upload pics on here but have loads I can email to anyone interested. Just pm me your email addy and I will send you pics of anything you are interested in. Chickens I mean !!!!!