We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Calling all commercial egg producers!

TessTess Junior Member
edited December 2011 in Producers and Vets
Dear All,

I am a final year undergraduate at the University of Nottingham currently working towards a BSc(hons) in Agriculture. As part of my final year research project I am assessing the impact the ban on non-enriched cages will have on the UK egg industry.

I have produced a survey for UK egg producers in order to assess how the legislation has affected them directly.

The survey is online so it should be easily accessible and hopefully simple to complete! Alternatively, I can send out hard copies to anyone that would prefer this.

The web address for it is:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/hensurvey

The survey is completely anonymous, confidential and only grouped results will be used in my report i.e. no individual farm data will be published.

If you need anymore information please let me know.

Kind regards,

Tessa Patrick

Comments

• justoffunjustoffun Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    wrote:
    Was ist ein kalter Winter Daunenjacke besser geeignet als warme Kleidung oder? Der Trend der sich ständig verändernden,Moncler Online Shop, und jetzt gibt es keine Daunenjacke Design sinnvoll,Moncler Wien, die bisherigen Mängel aufzugeben. Orange Häuser, wie Sie dieses beliebte Winterjacken neuen,Jacken Moncler, langen Abschnitt, eine kurze, ausgefallene Jacken und konservative Welche empfehlen ist das, was Sie brauchen? Sehen Sie es,Sehen Sie es,Sehen Sie es!