We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Free Website with lots of Hatching eggs!!

polishrcoopolishrcoo Junior Member
edited September 2007 in Market Place
Hi!

I found a place that has a variety of hatching eggs for sale if anyone is interested. :cool:

It's at http://www.poultrybid.com

Sherry

Comments

• titantitan Junior Member
    edited July 2007
    Dont suppose you have found one in the uk have you?:)
  • wilf1wilf1 Junior Member
    edited August 2007
  • PaulPaul Junior Member
    edited August 2007
    Hi you could try this breeder. they are in the Western Isles of Scotland

Island Poultry
  • titantitan Junior Member
    edited August 2007
    Thank for the info. Main site has been ebay and they can go for silly prices.
    Im off to have a look now and let you all know how I got on
  • befbef101befbef101 Junior Member
    edited September 2007
    Hi,
    ebay don't sell livestock do they?
  • ChrisKChrisK Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    No, Ebay doesn't sell livestock but they do allow the sale of fertile eggs -they can go for silly money though and you really don't know what you are getting.
  • befbef101befbef101 Junior Member
    edited September 2007
    do you know any good websites that sell silkie chicks and also a good chicken coop for 6-9 batams chickens?
  • ChrisKChrisK Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    Not into Silkies myself so can't help there - sorry. BUT - Ebay is a brilliant site to look for chicken houses and you can get new ones at a bargain price. My first chicken house was bought from someone who had bought one but never used it, houses up to 15 normal size birds, has a 9 foot run attatched and was delivered and erected all for £400 (though I have to say self delivery and erection is unusal unless a business).

Chris