We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Time wasters and want something for nothing !!

SportscarSportscar Member
edited June 2011 in "Off Your Chest"
I don't know if you lot have the same problem.?
But...when you have something for sale. Everyone wants pictures...so... You go out and take pictures. Email them, send them via SMS at cost to yourselves and they ask for more .!? Duh. So you send video via SMS and email. At more cost. Then they either dont reply or they try and offer you £5 for your pure breeds.! Then if you do agree.. They want you to deliver..
So all in all. It's not worth all the grief of incubating. Feeding. Worming. Advertising. Cleaning out and damn well answering these lazy people who want EVERYTHING... For free delivered to their door.
And they expect u to be so happy and jolly when you hand over your chooks after a 100 mile trip and £60 down in fuel.

Well I have an answer to the time wasters..!
Go to someone else.!!!
Not me !!!!
I travelled to get quality birds and paid a pretty penny for them, so I will not be selling to the lazy couch potatoes who want something for nothing, my birds are too good for you.!!! Go sOmewhere else...!!!

Does anyone else feel like this ???:rolleyes:

Comments

• abywan-kenobiabywan-kenobi Junior Member
    edited June 2011
    Sportscar wrote:
    I don't know if you lot have the same problem.?
    But...when you have something for sale. Everyone wants pictures...so... You go out and take pictures. Email them, send them via SMS at cost to yourselves and they ask for more .!? Duh. So you send video via SMS and email. At more cost. Then they either dont reply or they try and offer you £5 for your pure breeds.! Then if you do agree.. They want you to deliver..
    So all in all. It's not worth all the grief of incubating. Feeding. Worming. Advertising. Cleaning out and damn well answering these lazy people who want EVERYTHING... For free delivered to their door.
    And they expect u to be so happy and jolly when you hand over your chooks after a 100 mile trip and £60 down in fuel.

Well I have an answer to the time wasters..!
    Go to someone else.!!!
    Not me !!!!
    I travelled to get quality birds and paid a pretty penny for them, so I will not be selling to the lazy couch potatoes who want something for nothing, my birds are too good for you.!!! Go sOmewhere else...!!!

Does anyone else feel like this ???:rolleyes:

so do you have any for sale, do you have any pics and when can you deliver!!!!!:D