We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Looking for Work

tom robertstom roberts Junior Member
edited May 2011 in Employment/Jobs
I can offer some 40 years experience in both the Feed Mill and Poultry sectors both from the Production and Management sides, gained both in the UK and abroad (Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and Papua New Guinea, I have held both budget and profit responsibility in several of the positions I have held. I am reliable, loyal and dependable, a person who is happy to take responsibility for other peoples and my own work. I am always ready to listern and to learn, you can rely on my integrity, as I am used to dealing with confidential papers on a daily basis. I have good all round experience in managing a multi national workforce and like to think I have good people skills.
My strengths lie on the production side of the industry, I am a hands on type of manager who is not content to site behind a desk all day, but I also have the ability to work with Accountants, Directors and Owners and hold my own in any Management meeting. I like to think of my self as a young 60 year old, in good health. As a Manager of your company, I would count as a permanent asset.
If you think I can be of help to you please contact me on my email address
tomroberts400@hotmail.com

Thanks and Regards

Tom Roberts.

Comments