We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Why are Turducken chicks as scarce as Chicken Teeth?

UrbanHillBillyUrbanHillBilly Junior Member
edited January 2011 in Pure Breeds and Enthusiasts
I was invited to a Thanksgiving Feast last year where they served Turducken as the main entree. It will be my turn this year to cater the festivities. So I want to outdo the others by growing my own Turducken this summer so that I can control every aspect of it. But I will need help as I can't ask them or I will ruin the Surprise. Space may be a problem as well, since I don't have a Yard, just a small balcony here at the condo, but I can make some room on a closet shelf for a Turducken Cage so that won't be a Problem, but what I need to know is do their feathers fall out once they commit suicide the day before Thanksgiving?

Thanks!

Ps, One more thing, a cousin is a vegetarian and recommended we try tofurkey, sounds Delish but I can't find any seeds for them either. Can anyone help me find some? :confused: