We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Partridge and gold laced orpingtons large fowl for sale

susiecsusiec Member
edited January 2011 in Pure Breeds and Enthusiasts
Hello everybody. I have some young birds for sale. I have one trio and one pair of partridge orpingtons at about 20 weeks and six gold laced orpingtons at roughly the same age. I cant yet identify whether they are cocks or pulelts Im afriad, although somebody else maybe able to! I am on Somerset/Devon border near Wellington/Taunton about 15 mins from junction 26 of the M5. I would like £40 trio of partridge orpingtons and £25 for the pair and £10 each for gold laced.

Comments

• susiecsusiec Member
    edited January 2011
    I am pretty sure my 6 gold laced orpingtons are all female after checking the pictures of young cockerels out..so I have 6 large fowl gold laced orpingtons for sale...they are about 24 weeks so will be laying in about 2-3 months.
  • tee23uktee23uk Junior Member
    edited January 2011
    hi would you happen to hava partridge cock banty orpington for sale breeding age thanks tommy