We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

UK Position wanted for Experienced poultry equipment sales engineer

garywalkergarywalker Junior Member
edited February 2011 in Employment/Jobs
Hi. I have over 15 years experience of commercial poultry feeding and drinking equipment in the UK. I have vast technical knowledge of VDL, Roxell, Collinson and Big Dutchman equipment. I am looking to progress my career within poultry equipment sales.

Please contact me at abandcallederic@yahoo.co.uk or 07935327796

Regards

Gary Walker

Comments

• ashok sharmaashok sharma Junior Member
    edited January 2011
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    over the 14+ years I have spent in poultry sector besides my experience and training sessions, seminars, visiting poultry exhibitions, I acquired a solid base in poultry production and marketing.

My daily involvement in all production steps, beginning from hatchery management (egg quality, fertility, chicks planning program and hatchability control) .Broiler production made me qualified in the poultry field. Besides my daily interaction with contract, farmers and the sales market gave me good relationship with all poultry producers in central India.

I believe that I am qualified, and I am confident I can contribute substantially to your company.

Sincerely,
    Ashok Sharma
    +91-9589670108
  • ashok sharmaashok sharma Junior Member
    edited January 2011
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    over the 14+ years I have spent in poultry sector besides my experience and training sessions, seminars, visiting poultry exhibitions, I acquired a solid base in poultry production and marketing.

My daily involvement in all production steps, beginning from hatchery management (egg quality, fertility, chicks planning program and hatchability control) .Broiler production made me qualified in the poultry field. Besides my daily interaction with contract, farmers and the sales market gave me good relationship with all poultry producers in central India.

I believe that I am qualified, and I am confident I can contribute substantially to your company.

Sincerely,
    Ashok Sharma
    +91-9589670108
    ashok38sharma@rediffmail.com
  • LorenLoren Junior Member
    edited February 2011
    What kind of details you need to recommend for the sales and marketing job in this field?