We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

caught in the act

undautriundautri Senior Member
edited November 2010 in "Off Your Chest"
i like to grow odd pots of greens in the autumn (corn etc) for days when my chooks cant or wont venture out of the run in the winter.
this year i planted some up in the greenhouse and the little monkeys found them and scoffed all the new shoots
so i planted some in pots and an old growbag and put them on a table by the back door...... somethings been eating them as they grow.....thought slugs/ mice/ jackdaws...... found the culprit today, red handed:D
kath

Comments

• edited October 2010
    :D and she doesn't even have the decency to look guilty!!
  • sandiesbrahmassandiesbrahmas Super Moderator
    edited November 2010
    I agree....she seems to be saying "What's your problem?"
  • iloveexbatsiloveexbats Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Obviously your shoots and seedlings are highly nutritious because she looks in fantastic condition! What a naughty girl!
  • BaltiAngelBaltiAngel Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    yes ,its a case of "oh well , better luck next time, sheila my ole hen"...("back to the drawing board...")
    L:)
  • randyNCrandyNC Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Don't come down on her too hard now... chuckle You did plant them for her anyway.. She's a beauty.
  • chickensRcoolchickensRcool Member
    edited November 2010
    thats so cute! i remember when we left some pasta salad and my chicken alone in a room and when we came back we found him stepping and eating all over it!
  • undautriundautri Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    her latest naughtiness is ti steal food out of the dogs bowl- while hes eating-I dread to think what could have happened if Benji wasnt such a softie:eek:
  • iloveexbatsiloveexbats Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    What a cheek! Poor dog! Our hen will stare our dog out of her basket and then get in herself and snuggle down in the warm patch.:)