We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

solution for spammers?

undautriundautri Senior Member
edited November 2010 in "Off Your Chest"
got my logical head on today:D
this site has a programme to censor some words. e.g i can write cock but i cant write my cats name ***** willow. why cant they programme it to censor words such as ...ugg, nike, i phone, replica etc. wont be worth anyone spamming if all they write is a load of stars.
shall i suggest it to administrator?

Comments

• sandiesbrahmassandiesbrahmas Super Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Thought you were replying to the spam!

Sandie
  • undautriundautri Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    sandie- i was testing to see if they would allow a thread with a sensored word in it, unfortunately, they did!!!!!!!
  • sandiesbrahmassandiesbrahmas Super Moderator
    edited September 2010
    it came up as ******, so I thought you had just seen the same pile of spam I saw earlier. To report the spam you don't need to even look at the rubbish......just click immediately on the red triangle,

sandie
    edited September 2010
    i know, but theyre REALLY annoying me now... theyre messing with my fragile little mind:D
  • MillchicksMillchicks Junior Member
    edited September 2010
    Yes, I think that sounds like a good idea undautri (would that be Welsh by any chance?). They get on my nerves too! :mad:
    edited September 2010
    well spotted!!!!!!!!!!
    couldnt find a username using my name that noone else had tried. so 123 it was:D
  • HenkeeperHenkeeper Member
    edited November 2010
    what would be nice is if we could copy a load of files full of what they sent us and emailed it back to them? that would clog up their entire inbox!
  • HenkeeperHenkeeper Member
    edited November 2010
    I'm welsh!!!!!!!