We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Help!!!! Very Urgent!!!

Martin71Martin71 Junior Member
edited August 2010 in Producers and Vets
I have a chicken and a good while ago it started coughing/sneezing and making kind of gargling noises. Also its eyes are red and the tissue around the eyes are swollen... and it has a bit of a runny nose...after a lot of consideration I called the vet on friday and he wants me to take it to the government for testing...and they wont be covering the charge... I think i made the mistake of saying "Newcastles Disease" while chatting about what stuff i have heard of... I am only a small breeder, nothing special and i have never had any issues at all and they want me to take it up tomorrow morning but I have read about and it dosent seem like newcastles.. but i dont know alot so i was wondering if there was anyone out there who would have ANY advice/information or would have any ideas of what it is or would like me to check her for somethingto reply or email me. asap martin.dickson71@hotmail.com