We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Marketing Manager-Fresh Chicken Sales

sakvet2010sakvet2010 Junior Member
edited September 2011 in Employment/Jobs
We are the leading poultry company in UAE with most reputed & renowned established brand across the UAE.We are looking for an experienced fresh & frozen chicken sales manager who can handle the sales team & able to find out new markets to incease the sales revenue & have a habit to be dominated
in the market & be a leader in the market.

Please forward detailed cv to sakvet2010@yahoo.co.uk

PREFERENCE GIVEN TO UAE DRIVING LICENSE HOLDER OR HAVING GULF EXPERIENCE IN SALES.

Comments

• Brandon.suttlesBrandon.suttles Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    Hello,
    My name is Brandon Suttles. I am an American citizen and am graduating this summer with a BS. degree in poultry science for Texas A&M University. I am extremely interested in moving to the UAE as my parents already live in Abu Dabhi.

I am currently the sales manager for ATT and have 4 years of management experience in sales and marketing couppled with over 10 years in a sales environment. I am incharge of 22 people to include salesmen and women, aswell as finance reps and outside sales employees.

I believe that sales is sales. This means that with basic sales strategies one can sell anything from birds to cellphones. It dosent hurt that I am completing a degree in Poultry Science as our industry is very specified. I believe that a professional is the same across any nationality or region. I am looking forward to hearing from you at Brandon.suttles@gmail.com or via this forum.