We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Employment Sought

Derick MusukaDerick Musuka Junior Member
edited July 2011 in Employment/Jobs
Derick has wealth of experience in poultry breeding,hatchery management, soya bean processing, feed manaufacturing and feed formulations.I am willing to relocate from my home country (ZAMBIA) to any part of the world.

Comments

• dilipkumardilipkumar Junior Member
    edited February 2010
    Respected Sir,

I am an Indian citizen,and now I am working in Romania Europian country,I have been 15 years Supervisory experience in Govt undertaking Poultry sector in India, and aswell as Middle East, Poultry company in Kuwait two years working experiences as a Broiler Farm Supervisor.I have a excellent experiences in environmental closed Birds houses.I have been over 18yrs total Poultry Field experiences .Hence I am submitting application for the post of Broiler farm Manager,Parent Reare Broiler&Layer farm Manager,Hatchery Manager ,Please do the mail at ftrue76@yahoo.com
    Thanking you
    With best regards
    6/02/2010
    Dilipkumar
    Timis(Romania Europian Country)

dilipkumar
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to dilipkumar
    Find all posts by dilipkumar
    Add dilipkumar to Your Buddy List
  • jencyjency Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    Gina has not worked for a year. after being laid off she initially sought for employment as a construction worker, but in the past three months has given up the job search. Gina is:
    a) employed
    b) unemployed
    c) in the civillian labor force
    d) a "discouraged worker"