We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Employment Opportunity for Regional Sales Manager in Thailand

KannatKannat Junior Member
edited January 2010 in Employment/Jobs
At least 10 years of regional sales and marketing experience in animal feeds or related industry. Individual should have strong experience in people management and P&L management. Interested candidates may send your resume at cv_resume2000@yahoo.com

Kannat A.

Comments

• pgr_altiuspgr_altius Junior Member
    edited January 2010
    Bangalore,
    India

“COVER LETTER”

Dear Sir,

It is a matter of great privilege to position my profile and candidature for the position in a company of repute.
    Not only do I bring along with me a rich experience of 20 + years of Sales and Marketing across all levels, aspects and segments in the ANIMAL AND POULTRY HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY across most significant regions and zones in India, I also bring along with me that “GO GETTER” attitude which drives me and my team perform and achieve greater heights.

Few of my key skills:

NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Like adding on to 50 new trade customers and 5 key accounts in last year to tide in growth and better receivables.

GROWTH: in the current company, a 100 % growth in the very first year followed by a continuous growth ranging from 15 % to 80% in the subsequent years

MENTORING: Learning and Upgrading self and the team to bring about the changes required as per the trends in the industry.

Now, to initiate a new relationship, to enhance the mutual prospects, I hereby submit my resume….

Yours Truly,

Govindaraju.p