We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Seeking employment around Bedford.

Chris&JacquiChris&Jacqui Junior Member
edited November 2009 in Employment/Jobs
Hi,having recently moved to Bedford from Kent for a change of lifestyle i'm also wanting a career change.
I'm currently a Professional driver with 15 years experience but have also worked as a multi trades handyman in the construction industry.
I would love to find work involving the countryside and animals and can bring with me a very friendly outgoing personality,eagerness to learn,diy skills,full clean c1 driving license,i'm hard working,will work in all weathers and dont mind too much what i do but a variety of tasks is preferrable.I'm not really the sort of person who can work at the same desk/bench doing the same tasks day in day out,i crave variety and interest in my work and can reward any future employer with a professional hardworking outlook to my employment.
I am 41 years old,strong and willing to learn,i'm a fast learner.
I also have welding experience along with some motor trade experience and paint spraying.
Many thanks for taking the time to read this and i look forward to any replies.
Chris Hobday.
07588 703760