We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

i

profprof Junior Member
edited October 2009 in Employment/Jobs
Mohamed Ahmed Mohamed

12 Elgamal st. Dar Elsalam
Cairo, Egypt
Mobile: (012) 5882545
E-mail: prof_20002002@yahoo.com

Objective
Seeking a challenging position where I can utilize my skills, benefit from my Education and gain Experience.
Education

 Graduation Year 2005 Cairo University .
 Faculty of Agriculture . Animal Production Department
Skills
Computer Skills:
 Good Knowledge of Office
 Good Knowledge of AutoCad 2D
 Good Knowledge of Photoshop
 Good Dealing With Internal Network
Language Skills:
 Native language Arabic
 Good command of both written and spoken English .

Experience
From January 2008 present (Document controller) in RHI Reliance heavy industries .
From January 2006 Till Decamber 2007 (Administrative Assistant)in International Company for Manufacturing Boilers Steel Fabrication .

Job description:. Control all documents and drawings and correspondence between project management, client and between management , subcontractors. follow up the production progress for all items of project till the products shipping to client, Prepared the contracts of subcontractors .make apacking List . follow up list and dispatch list . .

Courses:- *Aug.2009-Oct.2009 Culture Mangement from Sakia academy ( El Sawy culturewheel)
*Sep.2009-Oct.2009 (Creativty,Innovation and Mind Mapping) from Logic management consulting.
* January 2006.World Class Customer Service from Dale Carnegie Training .

* Sep .2005-Nov. 2005 Basic Business Skills Acquisition (BBSA)Cairo,Egypt.Sponsored by the Future Generation Foundation (FGF) .
 Training :-
 Developed Language and Computer skills
 Enhanced Presentation & project development skills
 Acquired basic business skills including: marketing, sales, banking, accounting, business correspondence and report writing.
Personal Information
Date of Birth: 12/5/1983
Marital Status: Married
Military Status: Postponed (5 years)