We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hiring General Breeder Farm Manager

snamutebisnamutebi Junior Member
edited February 2010 in Employment/Jobs
The position has been filled

Comments

• mehboob elahimehboob elahi Junior Member
    edited October 2009
    Dear Sir,

I came to know through your advertisement on The Poultrysite.com that a post of Manager is laying vacant under your kind control. I have more than 10 years of experiance as Broiler Breeder Farm Manager with Sadiq Poultry Pakistan, which is the largest poultry company in Pakistan. It will be my pleasure to work under the umbrella of your organistion. I am a hard working person and i assure you that if I am given a chance ,I will work hard and will come up to your expectations.

Kindly consider me for above mentioned Post.

My cv is attached.

Sincerely

Dr. Mehboob Elahi

EMail: mehboob_e@hotmail.com

Mobile Phone no. +92 3465827157
  • Moses Amponsah AsamoahMoses Amponsah Asamoah Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    CURRICULUM VITAE

Name: Moses Amponsah Asamoah
    Date & Place of Birth: 14/08/1958, Accra, Ghana
    Sex: Male
    Hometown: Larteh Akwapem
    Nationality: Ghanaian
    Marital Status: Married
    Postal Address: Nextek-ci, B. P. 232, Agnibilekrou, Cote d’Ivoire.
    Telephone: 00225 09096023 / 00225 02038693
    E-Mail: mosesasamoah80@yahoo.fr

Educational Background:

1963-69: Additrom Primary School, Accra

1969-72: Kalpohin Middle School, Tamale (Common Entrance Exams; Distinction)

1972-79: Okuapemman Secondary School, Akropong Akwapem (General Certificate Exams;
    Ordinary level & Advance level –Science)

1980-85: University of Science & Technology, Kumasi (B. Sc. Hons. Animal Science)

1997 : Barneveld College, Holland (Modern Hatchery Management Certificate)

Working Languages: English & French

Working Experience:

1985 : International Association of Agricultural Students’ Exchange Program at Vroninks International Company, Belgium - farm machinery, forklift and overhead crane operations.

1985-86: La Boulangerie Francaise, Wembley in London -forklift operations, packaging and stocking of frozen food in large cold warehouses.

1987-95: Volta Aluminium Company, VALCO, Ghana - Metal Products (forklift operations),
    Dock & Material Handling (stevedoring, forklift, crane operations, unloading of alumina, pitch, fluoride and dispatch of finished products) and at Carbon Bake (forklift and crane operations).

1996-2008: Foani Service Hatchery, Ivory Coast (Management of day-old chicks production)

2008-date: Nextekci Hatchery and Breeding Farms, Ivory Coast (Management of day-old chicks production, broiler and layer breeding farms).

Key Qualities: Possession of valid Ghanaian & Ivorian vehicle Driving Licences.
    I have 13 years experience in breeding farm and hatchery management. I adopt good and safe management and bio security practices. I supervise all hatchery operations such as eggs reception, cleaning, disinfection, control of incubators, cold storage rooms, standby power generators maintenance, and in chick pull out, vaccination and dispatch.
    I have also had 8 years experience in aluminium smelting processes at VALCO, Tema in Ghana. I have worked at Carbon Bake, Metal Products (Processes) and at Dock and Material Handling departments in varying capacities including being a member of the Safety and Hazard Control committee. I have vast knowledge of reviewing safe job procedures and practices and ensuring safety to personnel and to plant equipments.
    I am willing to work anywhere to contribute positively as an active team member with leadership qualities. I am self-motivated and able to work independently, in taking decisions and actions to meet company’s objectives at the least cost.
    I have excellent skills in planning, organizing, coordinating and executing activities taking into consideration customers’ orders, market forecasts and available resources, and working within stipulated company and government regulations.
  • FARHAN RAMZANFARHAN RAMZAN Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    snamutebi wrote:
    Biyinzika Enterprises is hiring a General Breeder Farm Manager with experience in poultry breeding management and hatchery management. We are located in Uganda, East Africa.
    We offer travel expenses to Uganda, a fully furnished house with a company vehicle. In addition the manager will have 1 month leave with return ticket to his/her home country paid by the company.
    Salary is $3000-$5000 per month depending on experience.

Interested people should send their application to pesh81@yahoo.com with General Breeder Farm Manager as the title of the email.
    RESPECTED SIR,
    I m a professional graduate of DVM with first devision and
    now a days looking for a job.SIR I completed my degree recently and i m restless now a
    days to persue a challenging position and growth oriented carrier in the feild of
    veterinary sciences where I can best utilize my expertise with a leading group in
    a mutually beneficial arrangement.Please inform if u would like to have a detailed CV.
    With best regards

FARHAN RAMZAN
    KOT FATEH JAMAL
    M,A JINNAH ROAD
    OKARA,PAKISTAN
    CELL:03007538554,03217670278
    E MAIL:docplus01@yahoo.com
  • HASSAN-SADEGHIHASSAN-SADEGHI Junior Member
    edited January 2010
    Dear sir

I am so gald to send you my details

My nationality is Iranian

Iwas born at 1967

Graguated from Tehran university at poultry husbandry b.s in 1991

Graduated from Tehran university in poultry nutrition M.s in 1995

More than 18 years experiences in pure line,GPS and PS farms in iran

It consist of 8 years at the position of production manager of ziaran gps poultry complex

And 3 years at the position of farm manager of alborz broiler breeder and 4 years at the

position of production manager of mahan broiler breeder and poultry meat production

and now I am working at AGRI & SD Corporation that is the sole agent of petersime and

jamesway incubator machine and ska and kromschroeder at poultry housing in iran .

besides of this position I am advisor of five broiler breeder farm all around in iran .

I have More than 25 paper in international poultry magazines

I can speak at Fluent English.

I have enough computer knowledge , it consisit of word, excell,access, internet ,photo

shop, auto cad

I passed at least six courses in poultry science at lohmann , aviagen group , Hendrix,

jamesway, petersime incubation company and ….

I am married and have a child (girl)

My body comformation :

High : 185 cm

Weight: 83 kg

Athletic

No smoke

Muslems

Best regards

Hassan-sadeghi from AGRI & SD Corporation

My mobile no: 00989123152731

My email address: xsadeghix@yahoo.com ,xsadeghix@gmail.com

My address: shahrak garb-faz3- st 15- no=924 , first floor

Tehran

Iran

Post code : 14678
  • ibrahem3ibrahem3 Junior Member
    edited January 2010
    thank you,sir
    i,am a vet.doctor
    i,have b.s.c Alex.Uni.1980
    i,have high diploma in poultry diseases Alex.Uni.1983
    more than30years in field of broiler,parent exp.in Egypt,Saudia and Yemen.
    training courses in field of poultry in Holland,Ales and Cairo. Address|Egypt,Alexandria.
    Mobil 002 0112904151

FINALLY THANK YOU IF YOU CALL ME.
  • dilipkumardilipkumar Junior Member
    edited January 2010
    Respected Sir,

I am an Indian ,and now I am working in Romania Europian country,I have been 15 years Supervisory experience in Govt undertaking Poultry sector in India, and aswell as Middle East, Poultry company in Kuwait two years working experience as a Broiler Farm Supervisor .Hence I am submitting application for the post of Hiring General Breeder Farm Manager,Please do the mail at ftrue76@yahoo.com
    Thanking you
    With best regards
    29/01/2010
    Dilipkumar
    Timis(Romania)

dilipkumar
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to dilipkumar
    Find all posts by dilipkumar

#4 Today, 10:53
  • ibrahem3ibrahem3 Junior Member
    edited February 2010
    ibrahem3 wrote:
    thank you,sir
    i,am a vet.doctor
    i,have b.s.c Alex.Uni.1980
    i,have high diploma in poultry diseases Alex.Uni.1983
    more than30years in field of broiler,parent exp.in Egypt,Saudia and Yemen.
    training courses in field of poultry in Holland,Ales and Cairo. Address|Egypt,Alexandria.
    Mobil 002 0112904151

FINALLY THANK YOU IF YOU CALL ME.
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes::)
  • snamutebisnamutebi Junior Member
    edited February 2010
    Unfortunately, at this time the position has been filled so emails sent will receive no responses.

Thank you