We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

New Company

gdolukgdoluk Junior Member
edited October 2009 in Employment/Jobs
Hello I am looking for a new companies to work with. We are growing Turkeys and We would like to buy a one day turkeys, from different countries. If the hens will be in a good quality we would like to sign a contract on 100.000 per year ore more. If someone will have an informations about such companies please respond on my e-mail. gdoluk@wp.pl I can speak English so You can call me ass well on my number +48500391988 :)

Comments

• wello2006wello2006 Junior Member
    edited August 2009
    hi dear
    im wal frome egype 28 i have bsc in since of agriculture department of genetices and i have diploma in master in laser application in biotechnology and agriculture and i have experince in turkey chiken farm ( manger) since 2004 untill now but i cant found my self her in my countery for i have mor innvation but i cant use it for atmospher her not allowed to me for grow up my i deas so i hope found jobe with u for found my self
    thx so so much for u intersting about read my message
    with best rgardes
    wael kassab
  • almrifkyalmrifky Junior Member
    edited August 2009
    Dear sir/madam
    I would like to apply for the vacant position that you advertised .
    I have Bachelor`s degree in Animal Science (First Class), 2009 and Uva-Wellassa University of Sri Lanka Also I have very good ability about data analysis.
    Please contact me for additional information regarding my educational

Thanks in Advance

Mr. Mohamed Rifky
  • almrifkyalmrifky Junior Member
    edited August 2009
    Dear Sir\Madam,

I am Mr. Atham Lebbe Mohamed Rifky from Sri Lanka. I have a good knowledge in poultry field. I am having a degree in Animal Science (first Class) in one of the entrepreneurial university in Sri Lanka which is Uva-Wellassa university of Sri Lanka . If you are interested in my CV, please reply or contact on almrifky@gmail.com.

Best regards

Mr. Atham Lebbe Mohamed Rifky
    264,New Mosque Road,
    Akkaraipattu- 06,
    Sri Lanka.
  • profprof Junior Member
    edited October 2009
    Mohamed Ahmed Mohamed

12 Elgamal st. Dar Elsalam
    Cairo, Egypt
    Mobile: (012) 5882545
    E-mail: prof_20002002@yahoo.com

Objective
    Seeking a challenging position where I can utilize my skills, benefit from my Education and gain Experience.
    Education

 Graduation Year 2005 Cairo University .
     Faculty of Agriculture . Animal Production Department
    Skills
    Computer Skills:
     Good Knowledge of Office
     Good Knowledge of AutoCad 2D
     Good Knowledge of Photoshop
     Good Dealing With Internal Network
    Language Skills:
     Native language Arabic
     Good command of both written and spoken English .

Experience
    From January 2008 present (Document controller) in RHI Reliance heavy industries .
    From January 2006 Till Decamber 2007 (Administrative Assistant)in International Company for Manufacturing Boilers Steel Fabrication .

Job description:. Control all documents and drawings and correspondence between project management, client and between management , subcontractors. follow up the production progress for all items of project till the products shipping to client, Prepared the contracts of subcontractors .make apacking List . follow up list and dispatch list . .

Courses:- *Aug.2009-Oct.2009 Culture Mangement from Sakia academy ( El Sawy culturewheel)
    *Sep.2009-Oct.2009 (Creativty,Innovation and Mind Mapping) from Logic management consulting.
    * January 2006.World Class Customer Service from Dale Carnegie Training .

* Sep .2005-Nov. 2005 Basic Business Skills Acquisition (BBSA)Cairo,Egypt.Sponsored by the Future Generation Foundation (FGF) .
     Training :-
     Developed Language and Computer skills
     Enhanced Presentation & project development skills
     Acquired basic business skills including: marketing, sales, banking, accounting, business correspondence and report writing.
    Personal Information
    Date of Birth: 12/5/1983
    Marital Status: Married
    Military Status: Postponed (5 years)