converting website visitors any one there please help me - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

any one there please help me

cimao Junior Member
edited November 2013 in Producers and Vets
Hi dear

I am serious about to start a business in selling chickens and eggs in Africa

I have no experience in chicken at all

As this will be my main source of income I believe a should be going to incubator instead of pure traditional way

I need advice in any one here in UK who has a facility that I can see perhaps get some training there on the machines I will need etc

I appreciate all your help you can give

Thanks in advance

Cimao

Comments

• mattaustralia Junior Member
    edited November 2008
    my advice:

dont go into business as a sole income with something you clearly no NOTHING about....
  • cadwganchicks Junior Member
    edited November 2008
    I think that is a little harsh mate. We all have to start somewhere and I dare say you didnt know it all when you had your first chook either. I bet someone helped/mentored you?! :mad:

I say well done for giving something new a go. I know going into chickens or any live thing without knowing how to care for them is a little, um, pioneering, but the best way to learn is hands on. A book can only teach you so much, you need to get your hands dirty and learn from the bottom up. I have just come into chooks and hope to find them a rewarding and fullfilling experience. The help and advice I have received so far has been invaluable and given without judgement or prejudice. I keep saint bernards too and I have found the help on these poultry forums a hundred times more friendly, helpfull and unbiased. I hope you find the same from someone with expeirence, time and patience :)
  • DrZaibullahKhan Junior Member
    edited November 2013
    mattaustralia said:
    my advice:

dont go into business as a sole income with something you clearly no NOTHING about....
    http://www.thepoultrysite.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
    First Gain some training/ experience in this field and than go for this business:) .
  • Littlechick Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Check the date of the initial post..... its a few years old....
  • DrZaibullahKhan Junior Member
    edited November 2013
    In five years that person should have started a great business.

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

Poultry Breeds and Management<<<<<<< .merge_file_V391Zq=======>>>>>>> .merge_file_B36pBT