Welcome to the Vets and Producers Forum

Administrator Administrator
edited January 2008 in Producers and Vets
Dear Forumers

And here we are.... The new forums. This forum is for Vets and Producers queries.

You will need to register and reply to a registration email to post to the new forums. This is straight forward, simply click on the "register" link and complete the form. You will be sent an email which you need to reply to to activate your account.

Unfortunately, we were not able to transfer the historical posts, however the old site and forum posts will remain accessible for a short while by visiting http://classic.thepoultrysite.com/discussion/.

Hopefully everyone will enjoy using this new software.

Many thanks

ThePoultrySite team

Comments

• amian Junior Member
    edited April 2007
    I hold my best attitude of respect to consult one question from you, the question is ‘ how to appraise or value the quality of the inactivated vaccine of ND-IBV( which are the abbreviation of new castle disease and infectious bronchitis virus, respectfully), long for your thorough answer to me, thank you!
  • amian Junior Member
    edited April 2007
    I hold my best attitude of respect to consult one question from you, the question is ‘ how to appraise or value the quality of the inactivated vaccine of IBV( which is the abbreviation of infectious bronchitis virus;produced by M41), long for your thorough answer to me, thank you!
  • Dr. R.R.S.CHANDRAVANSHI Junior Member
    edited June 2007
    You cannot do at your place. You will have to submit the sample to a Biological Product Laboratory for this evaluation.
    dr. R.R.S.CHANDRAVANSHI
  • massbuilder Junior Member
    edited January 2008
    I think the new site looks great.
    Congrats!
    :D