We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Kath - I've got a cockerel!

Got your attention there I bet!

Strictly speaking 'he' is an ex bat hen called Pixie who you would call a hermaphrodite. Her comb has been growing quite large over the last few weeks and she has taken to crowing most mornings. At the moment it just sounds like a young cockerel and it's not for too long.😲
Usually this is caused by ovarian cancer so we'll see how she goes. She stopped laying eggs months ago.

Comments

• undautriundautri Senior Member
    WOW!
    yes - i was straight in there.
    i was told that Misty(aka Mister) probably had cancer to change her but 3 years later he/shes still here. I hope your shemale lasts as long.
    bet you dont get any complaints from the neighbours thus proving you can get a real man one day.
    congratuilations on your first cock
    xx Kath
  • solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    Never mind the neighbours Kath - I don't like being woken up either! There are more than enough cocks in this village and they love to try to outcrow each other every morningπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”