metric mistake

Again!!!!!
 Remember my mistake when i was ordering wood for the last coop i made?ended up with six flooring sheets instead of six floor boards- enough to make 6 coops !!
 i need to put fencing up on my elderly neighbours side as his is falling into my garden and leaning against my shed and green house and low enough for Pippy to fly over - couldnt find her one evening last week - she was 6 foot up my apple tree, thankfully shes chopsy so answered when i called her
 i ordered the panels , stakes and posts and they came today . trouble is the posts are way too big........when ordering i need 0.2mt lengths but they didnt have any , the smallest was 0.8. still thinking in inches i thought thats not such a big difference so ordered them . i now have 6 ft posts instead of 4 ft DOH!!!!!!!!!!
 now what can i make out of 11 2ft lengths of 3x3 mmmmmmmm
x kath

Comments

• solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    edited May 26
    How about an interesting assault course for your chickens?  Or maybe a nice ladder up into the apple tree  :))

By the way - what does 'chopsy' mean?
  • undautriundautri Senior Member
    edited May 26

hi helen
    lovely to hear from you
     i use chopsy to describe someone who never shuts up - cheeky and talkative . what do you call it where you are or cant you write it on here :-O :-O
    did you get your newbies yet?
    x kath

• solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    Apart from saying that they 'rabbit' we don't really have a word like chopsy, so I think I will adopt it!

Newbies coming on 16th June - 3 exbats for now.
  • edited June 6
    "Newbies coming on 16th June - 3 exbats for now."

That's good to know, solarbats.

P.S. chopsy sounds catchy.

By the way, just in case anyone's interested. My cousin Howard has a few pet bowls feeders and waterers for sale. If anyone's interested, feel free to PM me.