converting website visitors Chicken sling - Solarbats help? - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

Chicken sling - Solarbats help?

Hi

Just a quick check in as we're so busy with building work we didn't even have time to put up Christmas decorations 
:|

I'm hoping that Helen can help me as I need to make a sling for Bluebird.  Her leg muscles are wasting away and I read up that popping them in a sling can help build them up again.  Bless her, she can't stand at all now but is still alert and is eating and drinking.   

Anyway, hope you all have a Happy New Year xx

Comments

• undautriundautri Senior Member
    hi Bonnie
     sorry to hear about Bluebird,hows she doing now ?
    Kathxx

• solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    Hi Bonnie!  You've probably sorted something out by now, but here is a pic of the old harness.  It's very basic - just a fleece with a hole cut in for her leg.  Yours would be much more stable with two holes I expect!  Let us know what you come up with.HPIM2330-001
  • BonnieBonnie Senior Member
    Hi Helen thanks for this. I’ll give it a go. I guess a hole to poop through too