converting website visitors My little duck is sick - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

My little duck is sick

I had five ducks .... they start dying one after the other .... the first one died three day ago without any notice .... the second became swollen her face and  neck then died .... the third one became sick and in pain all the time her left eye  closed and became white then died yesterday ..... i gave them antibiotics and vitamins for two days but it seems iy doesn't work they keep dying .... i separated the last two from each other trying to keep them alive  because one of them became sick and his leg is swollen and in alot of pain all the time ..... i don't know what to do..... any help or advice for treatment???!!!

Comments

• undautriundautri Senior Member
    hi
    sorry to hear about your ducklings
     what antibiotics did you use?tylan is one of the best for respiratory diseases
    im not sure whats causing their legs to swell so quickly unless theyve been drinking contaminated water or eating mouldy food and have botulism . is there anything in the area where you keep them that could be making them ill?
    hope the last two recover for you
    x kath
  • solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    Could it be bird flu by any chance?