converting website visitors Water pump on rcom max 20 - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

Water pump on rcom max 20

Hi I’ve just bought a rcom max 20 can anyone tell me if the water pump only runs when water is needed for the humidity and also I’ve left the high temp alarm at 2c and the low temp alarm at -3c is this right

Comments

• undautriundautri Senior Member
    hi
     i havent had this version of rcom but i think the principals are the same - water should be in the tank throughout incubation and you need to top it up if it goes low . humidity will increase automatically in the last few days
    i didnt have a temperature alarm on mine so not sure about the temp sorry but its the figures used in the manufacturers manual -
    https://www.rcom-company.com/Manuals/Rcom-Egg-Incubator-Max-20-User-Manual.pdf
    hope this helps
    x kath
  • sandiesbrahmas Super Moderator
    I've got R-com Pro about 10 years old . I set the temp and humidity on the digital display and change humidity manually at day 18 when the turning is switched off. The incubator then just maintains the humidity/temp at the pre-set values. I just top up the water reservoir every couple of days.
    Whilst the turning is on, the incubator plays a little tune on the hour before it rolls them.
    If the water runs out/the power supply is interrupted, the incubator sounds an alarm and lights flash.
    Sounds as though your incubator is a more modern version, and the internet 

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

Poultry Breeds and Management