converting website visitors COME ON! PLEASE SORT OUT THIS SPAM :-( - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

COME ON! PLEASE SORT OUT THIS SPAM :-(

Come on, please sort out this spam! It's ruining the site.

To be honest it's getting to the point where I can't be bothered to check in because you have to sift amongst all the rubbish, and it is absolute rubbish that no one in their right mind would take the time to read it so all it is doing is bunging up a really good site for help and support.

:-(

Comments

• undautriundautri Senior Member
    if it was something to do with chickens it wouldnt be so bad but all of this is pure rubbish .......i nearly missed this post because of all the spam
     how are your chooks bonnie ?
     i had a major jailbreak yesterday - Sally Sioux made a dash for it when i opened the door and before i knew it 5 were out ...dont know how much longer this lock in will be for but some of mine are desperate to get out while others refuse to come out at all even when the door is wide open .
    x kath
  • Administrator Administrator
    Hi All,

I think I've nailed the spam problem - my apologise for the mess but from today you should have a clean forum again!

Cheers James
    really appreciate it James
     thank you
    kath x
    There's a couple still slipping through but I think I've just got them too :)
  • BonnieBonnie Senior Member
    A couple slipping through! Sadly it is a lot more than a couple slipping through. Can we assist in 'deleting' spammers? I believe Sandy used to help out. Does anyone know what happened to Sandy?
    I've blocked all new posting, I get the feeling there's a few accounts still lurking - I'll keep on top of them and yes, I'll work on getting you all set up with super admin powers!
    Hi Administrator

Any news on setting us up with super admin powers please?

We're missing genuine posts asking for help amongst all this spam.

Thank you,

Hi Administrator

Any news on setting us up with super admin powers please?

We're missing genuine posts asking for help amongst all this spam.

Thank you,

HELLO! ANYONE THERE?????
    helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    hello just testing to see if i can post
    x kath
  • sandiesbrahmas Super Moderator
    Well, now that Kath is elevated to superstardom (Moderator)...then life should become a spam-free zone.

As I live in an area where broadband is the speed of the old dial up (but the price of the fancy cable super-speed stuff), it could take me at least 10 minutes to delete a spam post on the days when our lovely internet would actually let me (i.e not saying "You have insufficient broadband width to perform this function).

As you live in a relatively civilised bit of the world, Kath, you can zap the spammers with the merest twitch of you pinky finger.

Maybe now there will actually be some chicken-related stuff.

Sandie
    Great to see you back Sandie :)
    its not just me but Bonnie too and any long term members still on here so we should see a difference now weve staged a coup against them :)
     i wasnt sure if i was doing it right yesterday but it seems to have worked ...still loasds on off your chest to ban ..and new ones today ... BONNIE!
     xx kath

Whoooo hoooo Kath,looks like we are back to normal.  Well done you !!!!

Can't wait to use my super powers ;-)

xxx

Thank you James :-)

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

Poultry Breeds and Management<<<<<<< .merge_file_V391Zq=======>>>>>>> .merge_file_B36pBT